Water in battery?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, ok cool so i can run it for the next few days untill i get a bec cc?
Does it occasionally fry or more so then not?
Have said it a few times... I run that servo and have been running it for 9 months without a BEC off the stock BLX185 ESC. My buddy with his older talion has been running the same for over a year. Also no BEC. He's also running yeah racing twin turbo motor fans.

Have said it a few times... I run that servo and have been running it for 9 months without a BEC off the stock BLX185 ESC. My buddy with his older talion has been running the same for over a year. Also no BEC. He's also running yeah racing twin turbo motor fans.
Thanks. I was just concerned when peanut was saying i should get it like he knew of many others who had issues kind of thing. But you guys both cleared up what ive been wondering. Thank you!
Btw is there any vids showing a comparison between having a cc bec with savox and with savox and no cc bec?

So small droplets still in battery case but I decided to put it into storage charge. All cells were even except for one.

It started at 3.2 when the other cells were around 3.7v.
The charger slowly evened then out. Hopefully I can charge and run tomorrow if it doesn't downpour

What you may be witnessing is your low voltage cutoff kicking in, in the cold weather with cold batteries and under a heavy load batteries will not be able to put out as much amperage at the desired voltage, under load the voltage drops kicking in the low voltage cutoff, by disconnecting the battery and plugging it back in you are resetting the low voltage cutout. Try warming your batteries in cold weather prior to use.

What you may be witnessing is your low voltage cutoff kicking in, in the cold weather with cold batteries and under a heavy load batteries will not be able to put out as much amperage at the desired voltage, under load the voltage drops kicking in the low voltage cutoff, by disconnecting the battery and plugging it back in you are resetting the low voltage cutout. Try warming your batteries in cold weather prior to use.
The batteries were stored inside but the charger was in garage so I think the thermometer is measuring in the charger.

Water finally out of batteries.
I'm currently looking to a custom dusty cover aka panty hose to prevent something like from happening again.... We'll see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back