Waterproof fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just going to use it as an esc fan as mine likes to overheat after about 10 min with a power hobby fan so it should work just fine for that purpose. I wouldn't say it's as powerful as @jondilly1974 fans. You cant even talk over those things.
I’m down to using just one Delta fan on the motor and I’m not even sure I need it with the 1717-1650. It runs as cool as a cucumber vs the TP motors. I’ve got a big can TP on the ocean right now that I hope to get before summer is over.

I’m down to using just one Delta fan on the motor and I’m not even sure I need it with the 1717-1650. It runs as cool as a cucumber vs the TP motors. I’ve got a big can TP on the ocean right now that I hope to get before summer is over.
Yea iv got two limitetless on a china boat since march 8. Just checked the app. Aftership and its still in china🤷‍♂️

Isn't a waterproof fan called a propeller?

Joking a side, I'm not sure you can operate a fan under water (implied by water proof), the loading would probably burn it out. I'm assuming you are looking for splash proof or water resistant or won't be damage if you dunk it?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VVGHTSR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_TMF0APN7ZEQCDPS7N21B

Just dropping this here. Just ordered 4 of them. I only plan on running it on 8.4v but should be plenty for the esc. If specs are legitimate this should be a decent fan. @jondilly1974 I know you are a fan guy. I was looking at delta but then this popped up and it tickled my fancy.
I have seen these. Never considered it for my RC needs. I don't run in the wet.
But is the only IP67 fan I've ever seen out there.
Coolerguys is well known for PC cooling. Used much of their other fans stuff before.
Isn't a waterproof fan called a propeller?

Joking a side, I'm not sure you can operate a fan under water (implied by water proof), the loading would probably burn it out. I'm assuming you are looking for splash proof or water resistant or won't be damage if you dunk it?
Surface RC's are not submarines.:p
WP and WR seem to be often used synonomous with each other these days. Confusing to many. Yes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back