Kraton Waterproof HIGH Torque servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon 6s
Hey Fam, I need some help! I am looking for the BEST 5th scale waterproof high torque metal gear servo for my Kraton 12S Build!? I have looked at a few Savox ones but I'm not 100% sure one of them would be the best choice. Any recommendations Arrma Fam??!! It would be Greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hey Paul.
The Primal RC Raminator servo is a popular choice among the folks that are in the know. I use it only because I follow the lead of others who know best. It’s cheap and works great.

Spektrum RC S9120BL. 1450 oz

I just sold a brand new one for $150
I have never seen this one, it looks great just not willing to pay that $225 at the moment, I'll already be spending about $700 total for the new 12S system and to have the Kraton customized lol! I will think about it tho, if I could get one for about $150 like you sold one for then I would probably consider it @Niz55 but thank you man!
Hey Paul.
The Primal RC Raminator servo is a popular choice among the folks that are in the know. I use it only because I follow the lead of others who know best. It’s cheap and works great.
Ok I will definitely check it out right now thanks @KevinC
Hey Paul.
But it's not waterproof and I need one that is for sure I'm not taking any chances haha!
Spektrum RC S9120BL. 1450 oz

I just sold a brand new one for $150
Do you have another one to sell for $150? Or will you in about a week lol?? @Niz55

Last edited:
Waterproof.......only my skin is waterproof.......
I never run my stuff through muck and water; ever....I’m weird that way. I cringe when I watch dudes plow through puddles.

Waterproof.......only my skin is waterproof.......
I never run my stuff through muck and water; ever....I’m weird that way. I cringe when I watch dudes plow through puddles
Hahaha that's hilarious, I cringe when I watch people hydroplaning through lakes and stuff! Haha but I want it just in case you never know also cause it rains alot in florida so the rain is not going to stop my bashing sessions haha!! I don't think I will be riding on water like alot of people do with paddles tires haha then after that u have to tear the whole car down and clean it all up, oil it again etc that's too much for a few mins of fun to me haha ??

Hi....I've quite recently invested an excessive lot of energy discovering moderate hardware to set aside cash. RC is continually going to be costly, indeed, however each and every piece saved aides and I've been hustling for quite a long time with dependable spending gadgets. The lone things truly keeping me down are my driving and arrangement abilities. I know a large portion of the "dark" brands and appear to have a decent memory for perceiving comparative glancing items in RC.

For this situation I incidentally turned out to be investigating the JX servos and went on Amain to perceive how much the Protek servo line goes for nowadays. These associations are simple when things are new in your mind like that.

pcb assembly

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back