Waterproof Hobbywing system for Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quickrun 150A BL and Ezrun150A are waterproof. Stay away from the Ezrun series if your looking for waterproof

How does it compare to the stock motor?

The EZRUN is more powerful than the stock ARRMA BLX Motor and handles but also rides smoother.

What I would really want to try in a Kraton is a EZRUN MAX 6 ESC with a 1200kv Motor (maybe a Leopard) and 8s LiPo :) this would be insane :D

because the Mamba is about 200€ more expensive than the EZRUN :) And with the EZRUN it is easier for me in germany because of the warranty when smth will happen it

because the Mamba is about 200€ more expensive than the EZRUN :) And with the EZRUN it is easier for me in germany because of the warranty when smth will happen it
Oh man your in germany
The other side of the world :D
Im in hawaii
This ezrun is it waterproofed?

Yeah youre right this combo is much cheaper than mamba
I think ill get one for the talion later time tho

Yup and i have a rant from tower hobbies
They can only shipped it to me in 2 days none of that priority mail i have been doing from them
2 days they said and ill get it in almost a week
I should have it on the 2nd

Yeah i need waterproofed
Ill be bringing this truggy to philippines on my vacation
And run it on the bach they have the coolest beach beaches ever :D

Yup and i have a rant from tower hobbies
They can only shipped it to me in 2 days none of that priority mail i have been doing from them
2 days they said and ill get it in almost a week
I should have it on the 2nd

Yeah i need waterproofed
Ill be bringing this truggy to philippines on my vacation
And run it on the bach they have the coolest beach beaches ever :D

Nice! congratulations buddy :) like I said before, I would definetly buy the MAX 8 Combo ~200€ or the MAX 6 with 1200KV and 8s ~300 :D :D :D

Explain the difference, and labor required.
Max6 is 8s lipo capable, meaning it can use larger batteries then max8. I'd say it's probably overkill for most people's usage. But it's something I want to try one day...lol

As far as labor, I do not know of anyone who has tried the max6 so I don't know how much work it would take to fit it in our cars. On this page you can scroll down and see the dimensions of both max6 and max8

http://www.hobbywingdirect.com/products/xerun-xr6-esc

@BigSplit exactly like you said, for the most it would be hard to drive on 8s but also to maintenance the vehicle, but one day I also will try this :)

I don't think you'll gain anything on the 8s, as they say to limit the motor to under 1200kv at those voltages. Playing around on a spreadsheet I built to determine speed, puts it at 23 mph with the 12T pinion. A 22T pinion would put it about 40 mph with final drive ratio 9.77:1. How well do motors in that kv range handle getting geared up like that? I think it would make a mean truck puller, though. lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back