We are on Facebook and Twitter!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find myself using all SM platforms less and less. I like forums and other targeted sites much more. Less trolling and BS.
Couldn't agree more, not on any of that BS anymore, even family and friends will troll you, never went to drama class anyway. AF is it for me, hopefully will never get that way.
I don't do BookFace and whatnot. WTF cares what I had for dinner? IDGAF what anyone else had.
Yeah, that used to bug me, people posting what they had to eat, Shh, get a got damm life.

Don't forget to like and follow. ;)
Arrma Forum needs and Instagram account. Tons of rc action everyday. Not saying you aren't doing enough already, but thought it was worth a mention.

Arrma Forum needs and Instagram account. Tons of rc action everyday. Not saying you aren't doing enough already, but thought it was worth a mention.
Let me look into that.

Isn't Instagram just Twitter but for those that can't read? ??

Let me look into that.

Isn't Instagram just Twitter but for those that can't read? ??
Twitter is for adults. Instagram is for big kids like myself and pretty much thousands of others like me. I may have to brush up on my tweeting skills, but haven't opened that account in years.

Twitter is for people who like to be triggered ? I used to pay attention to Twitter daily, but to be honest it’s just people overreacting to every little thing. Whether it’s sports, politics, health, etc. they get all offended.

Instagram is for people that wanna try and flex with old vacation photos, pictures of what they’re eating, and their new fits.

Facebook is for low tech people. It’s the AOL of social media.

Twitter is for people who like to be triggered ? I used to pay attention to Twitter daily, but to be honest it’s just people overreacting to every little thing. Whether it’s sports, politics, health, etc. they get all offended.

Instagram is for people that wanna try and flex with old vacation photos, pictures of what they’re eating, and their new fits.

Facebook is for low tech people. It’s the AOL of social media.
That's why I'm here, because Arrma Forum is where it's at. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back