Kraton We built a bash track! Looking for low cost lap timing system.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijed

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
We built a large "bash track" It is a race track, but it is rough, has huge berms, some that you can opt to jump over and make a move, a couple large fast jumps that you can backflip on if you are up to it. It's pretty cool, but we want to see lap times and count laps...

Any good and low cost systems that utilize an app out there?

We are using lapmonitor when racing indoors, but we are going to use it outdoors too in out arrmas. It is a good system that works fine. Not sure about the range so place the lap monitor close to the track. We have it all connected to a Android tablet.

Ya, and it’s actually pretty big. I’d say 100 feet from end to end. It’s literally big for a full size dirt bike, it actually started as an enduro cross track, hence the big pile of concrete.
Ya, and it’s actually pretty big. I’d say 100 feet from end to end. It’s literally big for a full size dirt bike, it actually started as an enduro cross track, hence the big pile of concrete.
Big enough *
We are using lapmonitor when racing indoors, but we are going to use it outdoors too in out arrmas. It is a good system that works fine. Not sure about the range so place the lap monitor close to the track. We have it all connected to a Android tablet.
I bought one and 4 transceivers! Let the competition begin!

Keep us updated how you like that system I'm on my third redesign of my track now hahahaha it's so fun but I been lookin for a low cost timer since track 1.0 hahaha... Wish I could figure out how to post video I'm not the best with technology

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back