We need more bodies, man!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
We were just risking hijacking @Smilinbri ’s thread, and I would love to hear feedback in its own thread as well.
Why doesn’t anyone make a Prius body for our electric rigs? Kind of weird at this point.
Even more considering the powa source @ 100% electric, never seen a Rivian, Tesla or Lucid body either lol
Agree. And when Tesla dropped the Model S I was blown away, that’s a great looking car. I could totally see that on a Lim or Infraction chassis.
You know what else I want? A freaking Yugo, man! In fact, how about a whole lineup of cheap, ugly Eastern European compact bodies for 1/8-GT? I could see that as a total niche market with dedicated parking lot bashing and autocrosses.

That's funny cuz when I was looking for new bodies to paint I saw this!
Screenshot_20230304_105357_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I'd like to see a Nissan Pulsar T-top body!!

We were just risking hijacking @Smilinbri ’s thread, and I would love to hear feedback in its own thread as well.
Why doesn’t anyone make a Prius body for our electric rigs? Kind of weird at this point.

Agree. And when Tesla dropped the Model S I was blown away, that’s a great looking car. I could totally see that on a Lim or Infraction chassis.
You know what else I want? A freaking Yugo, man! In fact, how about a whole lineup of cheap, ugly Eastern European compact bodies for 1/8-GT? I could see that as a total niche market with dedicated parking lot bashing and autocrosses.
How about a first year 2002 Kia, Sorento? Perhaps the biggest mistake I ever made. Aside from the Geo Metro.

Yes we do... im more into pre painted bodies because shoe hoo has a harder time pulling the paint off vs tamiya paint for example. Sucks when only one or two colour are availsble. Soecially when they are ugly... cough cough the brushless v3 granite and senton!

@Dan B.
I can't do you any electric models, but how about these..!! A Volvo and a Lada ( it's almost a Yugo :ROFLMAO:)

View attachment 282871View attachment 282872
APlastics? I’d never heard of these guys, but they definitely have some cool bodies. Thanks for sharing! Everything I saw was 1/10 touring car though, roughly 65mm too short for 1/8 GT. I’d snatch that Lada up in a second if I had a chassis for it! They had a super cool Datsun 510 wagon, too.

A good friend of mine had one of these way back in the day. It had an inline-6 in it, but he had headwork, headers, and a dual Weber DCOE intake setup in it. I remember saying “who would do that to this car.?!?” I guess some service guy did it at Goodfellow AFB before my friend bought it. It was bright yellow. Good times. R.I.P. Mike, I love you, man!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back