We need YOUR feedback for ArrmaForum Bash 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know if you do, it’s supposed to be nice weather this weekend and it’s only 2hr drive

Let me know if you do, it’s supposed to be nice weather this weekend and it’s only 2hr drive
Will do!!! bout 1 1/2 hrs for me. I’ll pm ya later on in the week

I have an Idea!

@ArrmaForum, @Arrma, and @2040 RC ITALIA should organize a bash event in Italy. Let @2040 RC ITALIA name the place and time, and every swinging Arrma in Europe will show up. You won't even need to do the survey . IMHO?
If anything is happening in europe i would be very eager to attend and meet some of you kind people. It would be awesome to bash with some like minded folks, and none of my local friends is into RC. Unless i count me girlfriends dog. He's pretty excited about it.

If anything is happening in europe i would be very eager to attend and meet some of you kind people. It would be awesome to bash with some like minded folks, and none of my local friends is into RC. Unless i count me girlfriends dog. He's pretty excited about it.
I'm guessing the Body and Tires have a few teeth marks from the excited RC enthusiast?!! ? ?

The CV has definitely changed my mind about this. Sucks.
Yeah, I'm not very optimistic about things returning to normal before 2021. Trying to be responsible and quarantining harrrd over here. Maybe improved (antibody-) testing will allow for reasonably safe events later this year?

I'm guessing the Body and Tires have a few teeth marks from the excited RC enthusiast?!! ? ?
I was expecting a lot of nibbling! But I guess the thrill is in the chase - once he catches up (he corners very well) he doesn't touch the truck.

Yeah, I'm not very optimistic about things returning to normal before 2021. Trying to be responsible and quarantining harrrd over here. Maybe improved (antibody-) testing will allow for reasonably safe events later this year?

I was expecting a lot of nibbling! But I guess the thrill is in the chase - once he catches up (he corners very well) he doesn't touch the truck.
Very nice, lucky!! ?

I don't mind the doggies chasing either, just all of them recently want to nip and bite my rigs. ?

September is a great month for weather on the East coast , and maybe gives us time to get through
the whole pandemic ordeal ???

How about a international "Get out and Bash day" They have a day for everything else. :ROFLMAO: Get out, bash, take pics and video and have a good time
Jan. 14: Dress Up Your Pet Day-
Jan. 29: National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day
April 5: National Burrito Day
Aug. 10: National Lazy Day

One of our goals for 2020 is to have an ArrmaForum Bash.

Really before anything can be planned or any big announcement made I need a bit of information from YOU. If you would be interested in attending an event like this please reply to this thread with the following information.

US State you live in:

Distance willing to travel:

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter):
iowa 60 miles summer

I would love to go but my ptsd doesn't let me leave the house much . (why i got back into rc) i am making strides in recovery going out locally and playing with our cars etc.. Maybe next year.. I hope you guys have an awesome time.. Maybe i can video chat during it or something and say hi etc :)..

my son suggested you guys set up a free twitch channel and all the people who cant make it would be able to chat live and see video of the festivities :)

fruitland park FL
I have the same issue. I grew up with PTSD as a child and never got help and im 36 now and have a hard time leaving my home so im indoors at home 24/7 all month every month so i got my Kraton to maybe get me out but that didn't work. Lol i look out my windows to see who's outside and if i see anyone i discharge my lipo back to storage, so cringe.... But know how you feel. I live in Frankfort Ky but my sister wants to move to FL so thats prob where ill have to move.

US State you live in: KY

Distance willing to travel: Other side of my front door

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): Any

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back