We need YOUR feedback for ArrmaForum Bash 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
State you live in: Confusion

Distance willing to travel: Ends of the earth and beyond

Seasoning that works best for you : Oregano

I say we all meet up at @Mr.Duke place!
This could be fun but I fear @Notorious J would let all the horses out. :D
My primary concern would be that the horses would let themselves out. ? They’re not big fans of anything RC or the noises they make.

With an apartment that was converted into a client lounge/workout area attached to the stables, I could “potentially” host small groups of 10-12 at most here, but the wife calls the shots and runs that business so she’d have to be onboard with everything.
I'm a horse whisperer, no worries there. I can sleep in the woods with the coyotes.

Last edited:
State: Washington
Travel distance: 400 miles to Seattle and surrounding cities
Season: sting summer and fall weekends are best

also could we make this a multi stop rally type thing?
Like have a stop in multiple places
Ex.
The northwest
The northeast
The southwest
The southeast
The Midwest
The Mideast

US State you live in: IL

Distance willing to travel: Couple 2 tree hours here or there..

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): Summer

Where is Fartsville (location in your profile :ROFLMAO:), IL?? I'm from Bartlett, but basing on the couple 2 tree I'm guessing your around Shecogo.

Northern Illinois

3 hours

Fall

State you live in: Confusion

Distance willing to travel: Infinity and beyond (with my buddy @WoodiE ? )

Seasoning that works best for you : Oregano

I'm a horse whisperer, no worries there. I can sleep in the woods with the coyotes.
Edit on distance

US State you live in: PA

Distance willing to travel: 6 hours of driving

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): summer or fall

lots of guys up here in the north east. And easy for those Canadian guys to get down here @Notorious J. I say we all meet up around @bicketybam neck of the woods
I can house @Notorious J for sure ???

My primary concern would be that the horses would let themselves out. ? They’re not big fans of anything RC or the noises they make.

With an apartment that was converted into a client lounge/workout area attached to the stables, I could “potentially” host small groups of 10-12 at most here, but the wife calls the shots and runs that business so she’d have to be onboard with everything. Not out of the realm of possibilities but it could be a tricky path to navigate with over 40 horses here and most owned by paying clients that may or may not be tolerant of a bunch of RC’s ripping around 100-200 yards away where my primary bash spot sits. I get away with 3 or 4 of us ripping it up on weekends but this would be a whole new situation as a forum event and she would need to inform clientele that their peace and serenity will be out the window for the duration of such an event.

What I’d really need to do is sacrifice a few acres from the south side of the farm where the hay growing/harvesting side takes place and turn that plot into a well groomed bash field with proper berms and jumps. Time to pull that off would be difficult before 2021

Oh wow, so it is actually a possibility???!!!! This would be amazing @Mr.Duke but we would all understand why it couldn’t happen. I know I speak for myself here, probably others too because we have a good group here but I would be willing to pay and help fund the dirt or whatever else produces a cost. Also, I’m no stranger to cleaning stalls so if it sweetens the pot for the misses I would be willing to give up a couple hours to clean the stalls. I’m dead serious.

US State(Metro Area) you live in: California (San Francisco)

Distance willing to travel: 4-6 Hours (Driving)

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): All Seasons

@WoodiE you should edit your post to include the Metropolitan Area closes to them in the state they stay in, to get a better idea of how far people are willing to travel. Just answering with a State is not much info.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back