We need YOUR feedback for ArrmaForum Bash 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, so it is actually a possibility???!!!! This would be amazing @Mr.Duke but we would all understand why it couldn’t happen. I know I speak for myself here, probably others too because we have a good group here but I would be willing to pay and help fund the dirt or whatever else produces a cost. Also, I’m no stranger to cleaning stalls so if it sweetens the pot for the misses I would be willing to give up a couple hours to clean the stalls. I’m dead serious.
That’s an awesome gesture but we have workers for that stuff and I wouldn’t want anyone doing anything other than having a good time and relaxing.

That’s an awesome gesture but we have workers for that stuff and I wouldn’t want anyone doing anything other than having a good time and relaxing.
Now does shooting far away things qual as relaxing? ?

Last edited:
US State(Metro Area) you live in: California (San Francisco)

Distance willing to travel: 2 Hours (Driving)

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): All Seasons

@WoodiE you should edit your post to include the Metropolitan Area closes to them in the state they stay in, to get a better idea of how far people are willing to travel. Just answering with a State is not much info.
2 hour drive in SoCal is around the corner right? ???

@WoodiE you should edit your post to include the Metropolitan Area closes to them in the state they stay in, to get a better idea of how far people are willing to travel. Just answering with a State is not much info.
Excellent point. I edited mine to include my city. I'd probably drive up to 12 hours if needed, but I have to drive. I'm not going to a meet without at least 6 of my trucks ?

One of our goals for 2020 is to have an ArrmaForum Bash.

Really before anything can be planned or any big announcement made I need a bit of information from YOU. If you would be interested in attending an event like this please reply to this thread with the following information.

US State you live in:

Distance willing to travel:

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter):
US
Kansas City
300 miles

Really before anything can be planned or any big announcement made I need a bit of information from YOU. If you would be interested in attending an event like this please reply to this thread with the following information.

US State you live in:

US State you live in: NY / NYC

Distance willing to travel: 5 Hours

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): Summer / Fall

US State you live in:

I live in New York, I can travel up to 100 miles,and I love to rc any time of the year.

US State you live in: Kentucky.... Louisville
Distance willing to travel: Depends
Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): Early Summer May- June. Fall: August-Sept-Oct.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back