We need YOUR feedback for ArrmaForum Bash 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
One of our goals for 2020 is to have an ArrmaForum Bash.

Really before anything can be planned or any big announcement made I need a bit of information from YOU. If you would be interested in attending an event like this please reply to this thread with the following information.

US State you live in:

Distance willing to travel:

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter):

US State you live in: New Milford, CT

Distance willing to travel: 6 hours of driving

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): summer or fall

Last edited:
US State you live in: Ohio

Distance willing to travel: 8 hours drive

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): summer/fall

US State you live in: North of Raleigh, North Carolina

Distance willing to travel: McKinney TX.
(1200 miles)

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): spring/summer/fall

One of our goals for 2020 is to have an ArrmaForum Bash.

Really before anything can be planned or any big announcement made I need a bit of information from YOU. If you would be interested in attending an event like this please reply to this thread with the following information.

US State you live in:

Distance willing to travel:

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter):
State - California (San Francisco)
Distance - 30-40 miles
When - Weekends and summer, any type of break...

My primary concern would be that the horses would let themselves out. ? They’re not big fans of anything RC or the noises they make.

With an apartment that was converted into a client lounge/workout area attached to the stables, I could “potentially” host small groups of 10-12 at most here, but the wife calls the shots and runs that business so she’d have to be onboard with everything. Not out of the realm of possibilities but it could be a tricky path to navigate with over 40 horses here and most owned by paying clients that may or may not be tolerant of a bunch of RC’s ripping around 100-200 yards away where my primary bash spot sits. I get away with 3 or 4 of us ripping it up on weekends but this would be a whole new situation as a forum event and she would need to inform clientele that their peace and serenity will be out the window for the duration of such an event.

What I’d really need to do is sacrifice a few acres from the south side of the farm where the hay growing/harvesting side takes place and turn that plot into a well groomed bash field with proper berms and jumps. Time to pull that off would be difficult before 2021

US State you live in: PA

Distance willing to travel: 6 hours of driving

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): summer or fall

lots of guys up here in the north east. And easy for those Canadian guys to get down here @Notorious J. I say we all meet up around @bicketybam neck of the woods

US State you live in: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Distance willing to travel: 8 hours +/-

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): summer

It would be awesome if it was at a location that allowed camping and rv's.

Last edited:
(y)
US State you live in: Wisconsin

Distance willing to travel: 8 hours +/-

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): summer

It would be awesome if it was at a location that allowed camping and rv's.
I second the camping/rv idea(y)

US State you live in: Florida

Distance willing to travel: 6 hours of driving.

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): Summer / Fall
Where at?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back