Weather check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
93, windy af. Bad stuff happening
20200905_141037.jpg

Last night
20200904_205431.jpg

That's a good 10 miles away from me, but I'm pretty sure the house my brother in law grew up in is ashes by now. This one looks like it'll get pretty big today. Some awesome people helped get the horses to safety in another part of the valley yesterday. Hopefully this doesn't nuke the local bridger canyon elk population. I suspect we'll make the national news before long.
20200905_154105.jpg

93, windy af. Bad stuff happening
View attachment 98502

Last night
View attachment 98505

That's a good 10 miles away from me, but I'm pretty sure the house my brother in law grew up in is ashes by now. This one looks like it'll get pretty big today. Some awesome people helped get the horses to safety in another part of the valley yesterday. Hopefully this doesn't nuke the local bridger canyon elk population. I suspect we'll make the national news before long.
View attachment 98511

Stay safe. That’s crazy. Where is this?

We hit a cool 84F today here in NW Ohio. Looks like some mild mid to upper 70’s days coming up.

It was cooler here in North Texas, only about 90°f at the highest...hope it continues...was 102 yesterday and humid as heck too. Storm last week brought some coolness ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back