Website update / July subscriber giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
https://3d-rc.myshopify.com/

Make sure to stop in and check out the new website layout. Only 6 days left to enter for a chance to win. All you have to do is simply subscribe for a chance to win.
If you haven't already check out the new colors in our basher line up. Make sure to stand out above the rest, add that extra touch of flare to your custom build or simply just want a product that will allow you to push your vehicle that much harder. Shipping worldwide and domestic. We offer a wide variety of shipping services to fit your budget or your needs.

Reviews are now LIVE!!, if you’ve had the pleasure of owning any 3D-RC parts, swing by and leave a review!
2C6D18AF-3F37-4AB4-B91F-39B628D42A0F.jpeg

Today is the last day folks. Be sure to subscribe and you are automatically entered for a chance to win... 11 hrs and 50 minutes until it ends.

And just got some more😎 ordered the GP5 input and ring gear😁
Lmao do you have any idea how many entries you had lmaooooo. I literally had to pull you out of the randomizer app because you kept taking first and second place lmaooooo.

Lmao do you have any idea how many entries you had lmaooooo. I literally had to pull you out of the randomizer app because you kept taking first and second place lmaooooo.
Sounds like I got this one in the bag then🤣

Sounds like I got this one in the bag then🤣
Giveaway has been closed out almost an hour. Check your email for details sir lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back