Fireteam Weight watchers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey at least those Amazon cheapo are just as good as the spektrum that cost 3x more. Poor Fishtank has so many too 🤣
HaHa!! Yup, ignorance IS bliss!! I don't doubt the higher end batteries deliver more power or life, but I tell ya, I'm completely satisfied with the cheap ones I've bought from Amazon.
I mean 2 80c 5500mah 3s packs for $36!? How can you go wrong? So what if they crap out in a year.. I've got a butt load of Zeee, several Goldbat, Sypom, Socokin and even a couple CNHL, all from Amazon for dirt cheap.. the only ones I regret are Kero 2s 25c 4500mah..one run and lost a cell in one..but, at $7.50 apiece..??? Fuggit!! 🤣🤣

HaHa!! Yup, ignorance IS bliss!! I don't doubt the higher end batteries deliver more power or life, but I tell ya, I'm completely satisfied with the cheap ones I've bought from Amazon.
I mean 2 80c 5500mah 3s packs for $36!? How can you go wrong? So what if they crap out in a year.. I've got a butt load of Zeee, several Goldbat, Sypom, Socokin and even a couple CNHL, all from Amazon for dirt cheap.. the only ones I regret are Kero 2s 25c 4500mah..one run and lost a cell in one..but, at $7.50 apiece..??? Fuggit!! 🤣🤣
haha hey I'm trying out some new socokin 4s 7600 mahs right now in my 8s rigs. Still breaking em in. Batteries feel so light compared to all my other ones It made me automatically think they must be bad :ROFLMAO: 100$ for 2 was so much better than paying 220$ for two smc though so I definitely get it

I got them on sale. But I still paid 2x as much! 😔 😂
I have had some of the Spektrum batteries for over 3 years and they still hold a full charge with no problems. I cant say that about some of the cheap batteries I have bought they lasted maybe 2 years or less. I got the 3S for $45 each and the 4S for $65 each so not that bad for a battery that lasted 3+ years.

haha hey I'm trying out some new socokin 4s 7600 mahs right now in my 8s rigs. Still breaking em in. Batteries feel so light compared to all my other ones It made me automatically think they must be bad :ROFLMAO: 100$ for 2 was so much better than paying 220$ for two smc though so I definitely get it
Yeah, the weight generally tells the story..lighter equals less quality I believe..
I have had some of the Spektrum batteries for over 3 years and they still hold a full charge with no problems. I cant say that about some of the cheap batteries I have bought they lasted maybe 2 years or less. I got the 3S for $45 each and the 4S for $65 each so not that bad for a battery that lasted 3+ years.
Can't argue with ya there.. you got them at a good price! The Spectrum and even TRX batteries are good quality in my experience ( brother has both)..I'm just chronically cheap soo😉🍻
Good news, I got an Hota S6 en route..so now I can cycle them cheap batteries fast enough to keep running with my brother!!🤣🤣

Yeah, the weight generally tells the story..lighter equals less quality I believe..

Can't argue with ya there.. you got them at a good price! The Spectrum and even TRX batteries are good quality in my experience ( brother has both)..I'm just chronically cheap soo😉🍻
Good news, I got an Hota S6 en route..so now I can cycle them cheap batteries fast enough to keep running with my brother!!🤣🤣
Yes, I'm cheap too!! I only buy on sale.

I think my brother paid around $400 for the xmaxx "completer kit"!! That's just crazy!! Yes, his TRX packs are holding up better than my CNHL'S, but I paid $100 for 2 4s 6200's..
What kills it for me with Spectrum and TRX batteries (besides price), is the "stupid" connectors.. no balance leads.. that's just stupid,LOL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back