Kraton Weird esc fan noise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepijj221

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello,
I suspect there is something wrong with my fan..?
The sound it makes doesn't sound good.
I have to start it and shut it down a few times before it starts making the normal sound..
Anyone familiar with this problem or does anyone knows if there's something wrong or whatever..?

Hi! The esc fan is actually the weakest part of the wholecar. They are not made for debry, sand, dirt and bashing. Just order some extra ones and give it a good cover. Remove the armma logo of the esc cover and add something like this, it helps:
20170622_234914.jpg

Thanks for your reply!
And I'll be making the extra cover thing soon.
You think I have to replace the fan?
https://www.trxxs-winkel.nl/ar390213-blx200-p-7750.html ?

.nl? Dan kunnen we ook wel in het Nederlands verder gaan! :)

It's the correct fan but way overpriced!
I order them from ali express. You will get 10 for the same price (i have 2 Arrma's)

10PCS lot Gdstime 5V 3510S 35 x 35 x 10MM 35MM Mini Radiator DC Cooling Cooler Fan
http://s.aliexpress.com/iI3eeMjy
(from AliExpress Android)

Yes... Make a cover for it.
But... Take the fan out and give it a good spray with electrical cleaner blow it out with an air compressor. Its dirt in the fan bearings...

I agree with all the posters here and they offer some good advice. You definitely have some sort of debris stuck in there. This always happens to me when I run on mulch! It is easy to clean but can be a pain if this happens in the middle of a run. Adding some sort of mesh or screen is your best bet...

Hello,
I suspect there is something wrong with my fan..?
The sound it makes doesn't sound good.
I have to start it and shut it down a few times before it starts making the normal sound..
Anyone familiar with this problem or does anyone knows if there's something wrong or whatever..?
Sounds like a V8 bra lol !!! Definitely got something in there pull the top off and blow it out

I've had the same problem after my first ride. I could not fix the problem by blowing it out, so i took it out and put the fan under hot water and turned it a few times around with my finger.
I blew the water out and the problem was solved.

Good luck and greetz,
Anton.

Last edited:
Hi! The esc fan is actually the weakest part of the wholecar. They are not made for debry, sand, dirt and bashing. Just order some extra ones and give it a good cover. Remove the armma logo of the esc cover and add something like this, it helps:View attachment 10764

What material is that?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back