Weird Mamba Monster X issue on Kraton EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the response! I have the electronics pulled to see if any word were bad. All looked good.

I'll pull the logs next! Thank you again!

I hate to bring up this dead thread but mine was doing this today with the short beep and then the long beep and didn't have power intermittently. It never did a restart cycle at any point in time.

I noticed when the truck was starting to pulse as I was driving and then sometimes the throttle would be unresponsive. When I would come to a full stop and then slam on the throttle it felt like it had full power and then the power would drop off again and do the short beep with a long beep after.

The worst ever if I power cycle the truck off and then on and it was fine for a little bit and then did it again with the short beep and then long beep.

Don't know what that is from but in this particular truck I am running the 2028 800 KV motor with the Mamba Monster X 8s.

Running 2 - 4s 9000 100c Zeee batteries. One giant one no they are not the best batteries and in one battery one of the cells seems like it's going bad so maybe that's the reason??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back