Senton Weird motor sound. Help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bearing time..😎.. lucky you caught that before it came apart..

I just opened my motor to clean it up. Tested it and this is the sound. Someone help.
If it sounded better before you opened it.... maybe you put some spacers in the wrong location or you just have a bad bearing. But you probably already thought of that yourself :LOL:. Is the motor vibrating more than before when revving up?

Bearing time..😎.. lucky you caught that before it came apart..
Just checked it again it had a small paper between the bearing and the shaft it's fine now 😂
If it sounded better before you opened it.... maybe you put some spacers in the wrong location or you just have a bad bearing. But you probably already thought of that yourself :LOL:. Is the motor vibrating more than before when revving up?
A small piece of paper did that..
Just checked it again it had a small paper between the bearing and the shaft it's fine now 😂

it's alive. Can't believe how important motor cleaning is. If I didn't see that Little paper I would have to buy new bearings 😂

it's alive. Can't believe how important motor cleaning is. If I didn't see that Little paper I would have to buy new bearings 😂
I would advise you to go ahead and buy a set of jims for it.. its got a lil play in it now most likely, just grab the shaft and see if it moves side to side any!? Preventive maintenance is the key to longevity!! 😎

I would advise you to go ahead and buy a set of jims for it.. its got a lil play in it now most likely, just grab the shaft and see if it moves side to side any!? Preventive maintenance is the key to longevity!! 😎
Very small shake. Some say it's from factory I've have this for a while and motor runs fine. I've checked the bottom bearing it's fine. Can't get to the top one I'm too weak. Anyways I will probably change to 4s in a year or 2.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back