Welcome Wyatt James

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Raider
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
  10. Typhon 3s
Tuesday morning at 11:56 hrs we became grandparents.
Our son and his wife had a most beautiful baby boy (all grandparents say this, but it is true).
Wyatt James has joined our family at
8.0 lbs and 20.5 in.
There is hope in this world and he just proved it again.
Welcome home Wyatt where you will forever be safe and loved.
20190618_143409.jpg
20190618_143000.jpg

Thank you sir. As a grandparent you just have to tell everyone that will listen.
Now time for a wallet with a million pics.
I got this

Of course all day.

Hi
So good memories...
Thanks for sharing this paricular moment and congrats.
PL

Congrats. As a grandparent of five now, I can tell you that you will never love something more than a grandchild. You take that love you had for your own child and multiply that by infinity and that’s what you feel for a grandchild. That’s why the little buggers get away with murder with grandpa ?

Congratulations, I am a grandfather myself and have spent lots of time with my grandson and my Arrmas. If you want t know how tough these Arrmas are give the controller to a 7 year old on 6S.

Thanks to all for the wonderful words and support.
It is humbling to have another member in our family and one that undoubtedly will be spoiled and loved.
I have often heard that a grandparents love is deeper and stronger than any, yet knowing how I love my kids it is odd to think it possible.
All I know is that this is a new journey for all of us and as for the wife and I we are ready.
Bring it on.
This forum is relatively new to me and mine but I had to share and I wasn't certain how it would go but y'all have been awesome.
Thank you.

You mean phone with a million pics! I don't even think they make wallets with those pic holders. Either way it shows you are very proud. Congrats!
Proud to my way of thinking is an understatement. Lol
Yes sir I am.
Congratulations. Great name for a boy as well. (y)
Thank you sir, we are nuts about old westerns in my house and my sons, need I tell you his favorite. I figure it is obvious for sure.
?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back