Well crap - TBR is closing down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
Just saw this online:

1659915053526.png

Now the conflict is whether to try and capitalize on those sales or not. It'd be hard to buy a part that I know won't be made anymore.

Good riddens. They had terrible designs.
I also ran into some questionable products from them.

But they’re also the only company who makes certain products. Especially for people like me who like to bash race cars. I’ll miss them for that reason.

I also ran into some questionable products from them.

But they’re also the only company who makes certain products. Especially for people like me who like to bash race cars. I’ll miss them for that reason.
I have a 3d printer, and I'll bet I can make whatever they can with Delrin and it'll work.

I liked their TBone bumper on the Kraton but I did have to get someone here to make better wheels for the bar. TBone was quick to send replacement parts...

The X-maxx roll cage was very expensive and not very strong (took me hours to reinforce it)... Still like other have said, sad to see them close down! 😔

I've bought a few of their rear bumpers/wheelie bars. Mixed results to say the least. They're a bit clunky and because you hook them up to the rear diff housing were a pain to deal with when wanting to do simple things like diff servicing. I'm not currently running them for this reason. The bumper/wheelie did provide good protection though but the rear diff hassle became too much for me. Sad to see them go...maybe somebody can capitalize on some of their more popular parts and improve on them. I kinda wonder why they're closing cause it seemed like they were pretty popular...but looks can be deceiving.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1b2.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_183.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18c.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back