Infraction Well on vacation brought my infraction for my brother to try

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
He has had nitro cars in the past. I told him easy throttle. Showed him before hand the speed. 3 minutes later....bam. No video ...I really didn't think he would curb it straight on.
IMG_20210609_141307729.jpg
IMG_20210609_141254692.jpg
IMG_20210609_141242988_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210609_152845.jpg

Sorry that happened. You know never ever ever ever ........ever ever let a person drive and vehicle on 6s! 4s maybe, 3s cool!

Sucks about the rig! Enjoy your vacation and save some $$$ for repairs! :cool:
I am , Cubs game Saturday!!! Just ordered parts from Jenny's. I have a spare chassis , so 85 in parts should cover it. Will be delivered before I get home in a week I hope. And 2 sheets of carbon at 20.00

My old chassis on the car again. Less then 20 min on the damaged bent chassis . I don't think I can bend it back. I might try.

I don't really have anyone to let try my rigs, but I've always thought if so it's going to be a $100 deposit before you touch the transmitter 😂 not taking any chances with my expensive toys🤣

Grp s5, I painted them. Hell even the paint came off. I think if not for the carbon fiber center brace and splitter the carnage would have been worse. Bent screws at each end of the brace and numerous bent screws through out. The forward and rear plastic braces broke.

I haven't let anyone else drive it, but hey my brother.....no depo needed. He gave me 125 to help cover parts.

I don't really have anyone to let try my rigs, but I've always thought if so it's going to be a $100 deposit before you touch the transmitter 😂 not taking any chances with my expensive toys🤣
I let my friends try my Senton 3s. I only let them ride it on 75% though. Nerve racking the whole time though, but nothing broken.(y)I did get like a 300 foot wheelie, got it on video too. Now they're interested, and I might sell one of them my Typhon 4s....

I put the Typhon 6s tires on my Typhon 3s and they are great! Thanks again @Edough13!

Grp s5, I painted them. Hell even the paint came off. I think if not for the carbon fiber center brace and splitter the carnage would have been worse. Bent screws at each end of the brace and numerous bent screws through out. The toward and rear plastic braces broke.

I haven't let anyone else drive it, but hey my brother.....no depo needed. He gave me 125 to help cover parts.
called it!🤣

That really sucks, but great that he chipped in.(y)

I let my friends try my Senton 3s. I only let them ride it on 75% though. Nerve racking the whole time though, but nothing broken.(y)I did get like a 300 foot wheelie, got it on video too. Now they're interested, and I might sell one of them my Typhon 4s....

I put the Typhon 6s tires on my Typhon 3s and they are great! Thanks again @Edough13!

called it!🤣

I didn't have the heart to tell him the full amount. With carbon etc....250
Bent it back. Usable???
IMG_20210622_142426391_HDR.jpg
Screenshot_20210622-142458_eBay.jpg

Last edited:

called it!🤣

Awesome man glad it all worked out and you like them👍👊 like I said they aren't bad tires I just mainly didn't like the rim design as I got rocks caught in the spokes the few times I ran them.

Back