Typhon Well she’s officially deflowered. lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gdub34

Reaction score
I took my son to basketball then commenced to installing my Arrma super basher front bumper which was actually quite easy. Then while looking her over before her shake down run I was charging my spektrum smart 6s 5000ma 30c lipo. When it was fully (4.2v per cell) charged I put the battery in her nice and tight. I then ran the complete pack through her annihilating my front lawn until lvc kicked in. lol. The buggy ran perfectly on the factory esc settings and handles turns without rolling much better than her little brother although of course I managed some nice cartwheels in the grass along with some rolls while doing donuts on the concrete. All in all I am super impressed with the 6sv5 typhon and the spektrum smart 5000ma 30c pack I ran. I got a good 25 minutes of full throttle acceleration and braking with some jumps off of tree roots and the occasional donut for kicks. I appreciate everybody helping me get her ready for prom night. thanks

Here’s a pic of my and my son’s typhon berfore we mowed the lawn with them. lol

600EFF3A-8AC2-4EE7-B10A-71733E4C784D.jpeg

She worked like a charm. My front yard didnt appreciate it though. lol. thanks

I didn’t realize that the 3S and 6S were so close in size to each other...
There pretty much identical in size but the 6s weighs 7 lbs compared to like 3.9 for the 3s. I like the 3s rims better. I will see if my son will swap them with me. The 6s is a tank compared to the featherweight 3s. After driving both they accelerate about the same up to around 10 mph thenn the 6s keeps pulling and leaves the 3s eating roost but my son loves his, I love mine and their both awesome 😊

There pretty much identical in size but the 6s weighs 7 lbs compared to like 3.9 for the 3s. I like the 3s rims better. I will see if my son will swap them with me. The 6s is a tank compared to the featherweight 3s. After driving both they accelerate about the same up to around 10 mph thenn the 6s keeps pulling and leaves the 3s eating roost but my son loves his, I love mine and their both awesome 😊
Thanks for the feedback. I have a couple 3s trucks that are 1/10th scale and just figured that the 3S typhon was 1/10th scale. You learn something new every day.
Hurricane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back