Felony Well !! That escalated Quickly!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sir !
It’s been on its lid maybe 3 times since new .
Where I run it the curb is a gentle radius which is more like a jump than a curb .
I’ve not “wrecked” it or crashed it .
I’ve hit a pebble which flipped it on its lid once , The first time I tried S1 GRP tires it flipped on its lid when I tried to drift and if memory serves me correctly I slid it into said radius curb and it landed in the grass on its lid .
I’ve drove the chit out of it but have taken care of it
Like I say I don’t really want to get rid of it ….. and I will absolutely get another one or an infraction prolly if I do get rid of it in the near future.
It’s just been one of those months and lots of money went out and not so much came in !!!!
And I’m Santa to 3 boys
Their smile brings a bigger smile to my face than any RC could!!!
As for the suspension….absolutely it stiffened the chassis, it’s a lot more responsive in all aspects .
I would absolutely add aluminum suspension to any on road rig I have in the future.
Still on the fence
But I think it would be a good deal for someone at around $850 or so
I mean
I’ve got 1500 in it prolly not including all the hoons 😀

No sir !
It’s been on its lid maybe 3 times since new .
Where I run it the curb is a gentle radius which is more like a jump than a curb .
I’ve not “wrecked” it or crashed it .
I’ve hit a pebble which flipped it on its lid once , The first time I tried S1 GRP tires it flipped on its lid when I tried to drift and if memory serves me correctly I slid it into said radius curb and it landed in the grass on its lid .
I’ve drove the chit out of it but have taken care of it
Like I say I don’t really want to get rid of it ….. and I will absolutely get another one or an infraction prolly if I do get rid of it in the near future.
It’s just been one of those months and lots of money went out and not so much came in !!!!
And I’m Santa to 3 boys
Their smile brings a bigger smile to my face than any RC could!!!
As for the suspension….absolutely it stiffened the chassis, it’s a lot more responsive in all aspects .
I would absolutely add aluminum suspension to any on road rig I have in the future.
Still on the fence
But I think it would be a good deal for someone at around $850 or so
I mean
I’ve got 1500 in it prolly not including all the hoons 😀
Lol @ the "pebble". Im drooped so low with too little shock movement that even an elevation change will flip my Senton. Love the added weight to the front end. Whats the overall weight of the rig?

Been a minute since posting in here and or tinkering with the “Felonaction”….
I brought it in from its resting spot in garage and put a new set of S7 GRPs on it
Took her out (18 degrees) and ran it up and down the street a few times …
The tires seem to be fine , but they sure aren’t HOONS!!!
I had listed it for sale on here kinda glad it didn’t sell …
However I’m use to it and it’s kinda lost it’s shock and awe !!
I need shock and Awe !!!!!
So no telling what I’ll end up doing to it this spring!!!!
Maybe a small block Chevy conversion??
Something along those lines 😀😀😀😀😃

Been a minute since posting in here and or tinkering with the “Felonaction”….
I brought it in from its resting spot in garage and put a new set of S7 GRPs on it
Took her out (18 degrees) and ran it up and down the street a few times …
The tires seem to be fine , but they sure aren’t HOONS!!!
I had listed it for sale on here kinda glad it didn’t sell …
However I’m use to it and it’s kinda lost it’s shock and awe !!
I need shock and Awe !!!!!
So no telling what I’ll end up doing to it this spring!!!!
Maybe a small block Chevy conversion??
Something along those lines 😀😀😀😀😃
Where TF u been!! 😤

S1 is the softest, S7 is the hardest of the compounds. Te colder the weather, the lower you want to be with the number.
I don't bash below 60F, but use S4 or lower at those levels ;)

Ran it yesterday afternoon, it was about 65 degrees
I actually liked how the S7 tires performed!!!
And they leve black marks like crazy which is exciting to my small brain !!!!
8922A46A-F8F5-4EDE-9D55-46D1F3E245EA.jpeg

Ya
I’m starting to like the GRPs !!!!
Second run on em and black marks like my 1:1 turbo mustang!!!!
Less tickets!!!!
I’m considering getting some offset rear hex to make it look more like it should!!
Any input on offset hexes for felonaction be great !!!
image.jpg

GRP have been good for me on the Infraction. S7 for the hot Memphis summers and during the winter when the weather breaks on a 45-55 deg day I run the S5. Only two I buy and I get the hard rims.

GRP have been good for me on the Infraction. S7 for the hot Memphis summers and during the winter when the weather breaks on a 45-55 deg day I run the S5. Only two I buy and I get the hard rims.
Is there actually a difference with the rims other than colour? I long assumed the only choices were colour and tire compound with GRPs.

Is there actually a difference with the rims other than colour? I long assumed the only choices were colour and tire compound with GRPs.
The GRP hard rim only comes in white and is needed for the stress I apply to the rim when bashing not to flex so much. However GRP rims comes in all colors and there is a white that is not a hard rim as well.

The GRP hard rim only comes in white and is needed for the stress I apply to the rim when bashing not to flex so much. However GRP rims comes in all colors and there is a white that is not a hard rim as well.
Funny, does the rim effect tire compound? I never knew any of that before, but first GRPs I bought were white rim and remain the only GRPs I completely blew out.
My last speed run, which would have been personal best in October, crapped out at 102mph and went into a ditch after a slight tear in tire. The only black rim tire I wasn't able to wear out:
16473968922863469981661946309102.jpg

16473969737241100398324212609549.jpg

The white rims still had plently of thread left too. Only difference is the blacks are s7 and the white s5.
16473971230631350047543568732998.jpg

Funny, does the rim effect tire compound? I never knew any of that before, but first GRPs I bought were white rim and remain the only GRPs I completely blew out.
My last speed run, which would have been personal best in October, crapped out at 102mph and went into a ditch after a slight tear in tire. The only black rim tire I wasn't able to wear out:
View attachment 206509
View attachment 206510

The white rims still had plently of thread left too. Only difference is the blacks are s7 and the white s5.View attachment 206511

Man sorry about that. I think and take a guess that was a bad batch of rims. I am not a speedrunning but I seem to remember those going over 100 say the GRP holds better than the Hoons. There is a large following using those GRP.

Hard one it costs money when it goes off the road....no there is no difference in how they are glued to the rim compared to the other rims but I can see bad compound being an issue for a bad batch.

Back