Felony Well !! That escalated Quickly!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this bevel gear didn't come loose by chance did it. My money is on that gear was moving in and out and that's what machined your diff.
CB49A11B-725C-4147-A16D-9E664F632081.jpeg

Too much droop ? 😬😬
View attachment 232063
I’m getting bored with this 6s stuff !!
The Felonaction seems slow to me anymore…
8s is in the future!
No skid plates under there for protection :LOL:

I had to add some I could not get a 2mm driver in those screws, so for bigger part helped me there on the bottom of the chassis.

I brought it up a little bit …
Been running S5s in front S7s in rear still using factory felony f/r diff gearing. Like the way it pulls hard from the front ….
However
I think I’m starting to have battery issues?
Seams like every run is getting shorter ?
Not sure what’s going on there ?
Pretty sure I need 8s setup !
Feel like that’ll solve all my problems!!!!!! 😀😃😀😃

I may have had one of the GPM M4x2.5x15 Screw Pins break that holds the wheel hex on !!!!
Coulda been bad had it happened at “speed” !!!!
Where does a guy find replacement “screw pins” that may be made of better material?
Any input would be appreciated
D399AC70-42D5-4C08-8134-310AF15D8227.jpeg

I may have had one of the GPM M4x2.5x15 Screw Pins break that holds the wheel hex on !!!!
Where does a guy find replacement “screw pins” that may be made of better material?
View attachment 241715
They're exactly the same as these grub pins that come with the 8mm spool gears from Arrma. I know you can buy them separately (I bought a bag of two of them but, for the life of me, I can't find the invoice with the part number...if I find it I'll post it here). The GPM ones are aluminum I think and these are steel. I have two of these hub extensions and I replaced the pins with the Arrma ones as well for better durability.
1662463832437.png

Edit: I messaged Mr. Burgundy but in case anyone else is looking for these grub pins, the Arrma part number is: ARA310556 for two of 'em.

Last edited:
View attachment 241715
You can also try McMaster Carr.

Screw pins came in yesterday
Installed them and burnt up some GRPs real quick!
So she’s back up and running.
Thanks again for the help fellas .
Did I mention I’m getting bored with 6s ???
But dang the cost of 8s motor and ESC and then 2x4s or 1 8s lipo!!!!
Could probably buy an infraction!!!
Waiting on choons to arrive as well .
Decisions ….

This is how tire desperate I am !!
Yep
It’s hot glue 😀
Worked for one pack on set of GRPs
Gonna try my hot glue hoons now !!!
What could possibly go wrong !? 😂View attachment 243926View attachment 243927
bro LOL :eek: :eek::ROFLMAO:

I just ordered my first non tp motor in forever. Leopard 5882 1360kv, I'm going to put that bad boy in my OG felony and take out the castle 1717. 150$ is pretty nice for a 1/5th scale motor that fits in the stock location of the felony. Leopard supposed to be close to TP in performance too.

bro LOL :eek: :eek::ROFLMAO:

I just ordered my first non tp motor in forever. Leopard 5882 1360kv, I'm going to put that bad boy in my OG felony and take out the castle 1717. 150$ is pretty nice for a 1/5th scale motor that fits in the stock location of the felony. Leopard supposed to be close to TP in performance too.
I’ve been looking at the TP 8s and castle 8s motors
As Young Ricky Bobby says
“I just wanna go fast”
My choons are taking forever to get here ..
I thought about taking a pic of all the used hoons and used GRPs …
I mean it’s a lot of spent tires
A lot !!!
I gots issues

I’ve been looking at the TP 8s and castle 8s motors
As Young Ricky Bobby says
“I just wanna go fast”
My choons are taking forever to get here ..
I thought about taking a pic of all the used hoons and used GRPs …
I mean it’s a lot of spent tires
A lot !!!
I gots issues
The castle combo would be the easiest and fastest option tbh. As much as I love TP, if you want to stay with stock location and don't want the 4084 sized tp 4050 you have to get a tp 5650 or 5850s custom made and that will take a month. Either way you're going to go fast! :cool: (y)

Back