Felony Well !! That escalated Quickly!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is your castle 1717 for grabs ?
Just ordered another set of choons cause the first set Havnt made it here yet ….
Makes sense rite ?????
Lol
haha I wish! tbh whole reason I even bought the leopard was so I could potentially mess with the 1717 in my truggified typhon and not leave the felony without a motor if I liked it. :ROFLMAO:

The choons are so good for the money I want to order more too.

I must of ordered a lot more choons than I thought
Every other day there is a new set in the box !!!
Been a minute since i updated this build thread ….
I ordered and installed some aluminum (shiny not red) gear boxes for Felonaction….
But let’s be real ..
I’ve beat the chit outa this thing the diff cups are slopppppppy, drive shafts are sloppy and bent , chassis can’t be true …..
She needs a complete disassemble and completely gone thru .
I might even get rid of the rusty screws !!!!!
Naaaa ……
Quick question on motor mounts ??
PPS or EM performance?
Drive shafts ???
What’s the best ? ?
Bearings ….I like fast eddy but what are the best bearings available?
Things might get stupid up in her…..
Y’all are straight enablers!!!!!!!

I must of ordered a lot more choons than I thought
Every other day there is a new set in the box !!!
Been a minute since i updated this build thread ….
I ordered and installed some aluminum (shiny not red) gear boxes for Felonaction….
But let’s be real ..
I’ve beat the chit outa this thing the diff cups are slopppppppy, drive shafts are sloppy and bent , chassis can’t be true …..
She needs a complete disassemble and completely gone thru .
I might even get rid of the rusty screws !!!!!
Naaaa ……
Quick question on motor mounts ??
PPS or EM performance?
Drive shafts ???
What’s the best ? ?
Bearings ….I like fast eddy but what are the best bearings available?
Things might get stupid up in her…..
Y’all are straight enablers!!!!!!!
PPS gives you the much easier mesh so I'd vote for that every time. I also mainly use TBR bearings.

+2 on the PPS mount
For drive shafts it's Perfect Pass V2 for me.
I have Scorched ceramics throughout my Infraction and I've been really happy with them. If I were to get a full kit I'd probably look at AVID. I like the fact that they make hybrid ceramics with metal shield on one side and rubber seal on the other for a "best of both worlds" approach.

yes-were-men.gif

Last edited:
Is there a setting here on the forum that would prevent me from even looking at the classifieds???
Son of a…..
No but if you move to the southern hemisphere, it's not even worth checking the AF classifieds 😆

Does anyone have one of the J B I aluminum chassis?
Keep in mind I have zero interest in “speed runs” but I definitely wanna smoke tires ….
Other than the obvious CDI factor…
What other advantages or disadvantages would I be looking at with one of the JBI aluminum chassis???
C2355DA1-3250-4D7A-B539-B023BC753BDC.jpeg

Does anyone have one of the J B I aluminum chassis?
Keep in mind I have zero interest in “speed runs” but I definitely wanna smoke tires ….
Other than the obvious CDI factor…
What other advantages or disadvantages would I be looking at with one of the JBI aluminum chassis???View attachment 255139
While I don't have one of these, just from looking at it I like the integrated battery strap loops. That's a nice touch.

Yes
Not worried about the weight really as I a thinking / hoping the TP 5860 1440 kv on the way “should “ not have a problem blowing the tires off of it ….
But is the stiffer chassis gonna help me shoot strait drifts ?
Is it gonna help anything other than mounting of XLX2 and TP motor ?
It should be more stable !!
It should completely remove any chassis flex ,,,
And force the vehicle to actually rely on suspension setup….
Shouldn’t it be more controllable?
Why does no one else use them on felony or infraction?
I’m not finding anything for reviews or experience with the JBI chassis for felony infraction
I’ll purchase this chassis in the next 15 mins if I can get 2 valid experienced reasons …
Other than being shiny. ! 😃

I don’t know what chassis to get !!!!!
Am I wrong in thinking the to motor with 2 6s 25k mah 125c batteries should flog the tires even if it was made of tool steel. !😂
Help me spend money I don’t have !!!!!
I want shock and awe!!
And smoky tires !!!
Any input would be appreciated
RFB

Back