Well that was fun.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up my biking started Wilma Ross mt olymipus. My last bike was a specialized stump jumper. I used to mt bike a lot to stay in shape for hockey ???? My dream bike back then was a shwinn home grown?
The little group we had used to pick on Trek guys???. I worked for a specialized dealer and the trek dealer was across the street. We had a fun on going battle

Love the video, the ramp is awesome, I want one of those...thanks for sharing.

And I thought I was the only mountain biker who likes Rc's. I know for a fact that the trek bikes sticker adds another 20 percent speed. (Sorry, I ride a trek and couldn't help it) haha ? any other mountain bikers on this forum?
Long time rider here of 25 plus years. Some racing in vet class, in my best shape I raced cat 2 single speed. Mostly just for fun and exercise these day and maybe 3 or 4 races. Lots of good trails around here. I have a Rigid Trek Stache as well as my Redline SS and a Cannondale Scalpel nothing too new though. Stache might be 2016, they quit making the rigid one which imo was the best model...
In New Zealand i bet it’s epic. Good fishing too...have fun!

Mountain biking had been my main passion for over 20 years as well.
I got my first good mountain bike around '97.
First full-susp trail bike in '00.
First DH bike in '02.
Currently riding a Devinci Spartan GX LTD as my main ride, but I also have a Pivot Mach5.7c (now used by my wife), a Voodoo Bizango hardtail (currently seeing a lot of sick Pokémon hunting action), a Standard 125R BMX Race Bike and a road bike.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back