Talion Well, that's a first for me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterG

Bench Basher
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Senton Mega
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon 3s
  9. Typhon Mega
  10. Vendetta
  11. Vorteks
  12. Infraction 4x4
Unboxed the Talion 6s EXB that I ordered Tuesday during the 4x points sale. What a beautiful rig. But unfortunately the servo failed in the first 10 minutes. Oh well, support ticket started.

Unboxed the Talion 6s EXB that I ordered Tuesday during the 4x points sale. What a beautiful rig. But unfortunately the servo failed in the first 10 minutes. Oh well, support ticket started.
Please tell me ya have a spare one laying around!!?? Or at least one you can scavenge from something else?🤨🙁😉

Now use the money you saved and get yourself a nice servo ;)

Haha yeah I've got a servo or 2 available laying around somewhere. But in the meantime I'm focused on trying to beef up the body a bit. I normally spray bedliner on my bashers but decided to go with shoe goo and drywall tape this time.
16640631159476790845121695297821.jpg

my stock servo on the talion exb is still ok 1 year on must have got lucky. esc went up in flames though after a few months :(

I don't know if it would have helped in this situation but I always check my steering endpoints. If I hear it binding or causing a strain on the servo I turn down the travel to the corresponding side.

Yeah I checked the endpoints like I always do, but everything seemed fine so I didn't change the settings. Oh well I guess I gotta get one of those not 1 pack stickers from that guy on YouTube now haha

Last edited:
Update: I located a spare servo, another s652. Removed and replaced, while the rx box lid was off I did the bind process to bind it to my dx5c. Centered, set end points etc then took it out for a proper shakedown on 6s. I swear I heard angels singing every time I squeezed the throttle and sent it airborne. 🤠

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back