Well this looks like fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You owe me a new keyboard!
Okay you can have my old one, it's a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate, the shift and ctrl keys on the left work when they want to, and sometimes it doubles up letters.

I sure have. And I've also been to Chicago. I've been some places
I was raised near Chicago so it holds a special place in my heart. Right next to the piece of sausage.

E9141D6F-38D8-4755-A4BB-3556FAA826CC.jpeg

have a good winter...
Said no one ever!
Except my wife. She has been begging for snow for almost a week now, and actually wanted to take a trip to the midwest so she could play in the snow. We went to VA for 3 days instead. I don't mind the snow, as long as it isnt below 30 degrees out, which, below zero isnt out of the question for days on end around here, so, when it gets to zero and below, i hide, and by the time it gets to 30 out, it feels like a heat wave. I have 3 vehicles that are strictly set up for winter use (DHK Hunter, Arrma Senton, DHK Raz-r), with stainless screws and ceramic bearings, among other odds and ends, since we don't get enough snow where we are now for a snowmobile.
Wow, you guys surprise me, thought ya'll dig the snow and cold, after all you live there. I'm a Southern boy, don't know if I could hang. Maby take a ride with my bro to Colorado this December, but it won't be for long.
Im originally from Los Angeles and Texas, but, i have been all over the country, and, after living in some of the coldest places around, for example, Iowa, where the wind chill can be literal murder, Alaska, where the sun stays up longer than i do, but is still cold, upstate N.Y., where depending on if you are north or south of Syracuse, you either get extreme cold (south), or lake effect snow (north), i have learned that if you are stuck in it long enough, you start to get used to it. I still am not a fan of the snow, but, i would take that over the extreme cold any day.

Last edited:
Awe come on. You got everyone thinking about winter and snow. It's a natural progression. You need an arrow in between the two that says "turn here if you think Slick made you think about the sh!tty weather that lies ahead".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back