Well this looks like fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will pass on the snow. It’s October and 73F here in northern Ohio. I can’t remember such a warm fall. Usually in the 60’s or 50’s by this time of year. Heck, we just finished off the 90’s and 80’s a few weeks ago. I don’t mind the 60’s and even some 50’s, but the freezing, snow, and ice can f@&$ all the way off. It is hard to do my work when it’s slippery and cold out. Takes twice as long and costs me time and money.
But you live in Ohio. It could be 80 year round and I still wouldn't want to live there ?‍♂️ ?

But you live in Ohio. It could be 80 year round and I still wouldn't want to live there ?‍♂️ ?
Ohio has the most astronauts out of any other state in the United States. Something about that state even makes people want to leave the planet ?

Ohio has the most astronauts out of any other state in the United States. Something about that state even makes people want to leave the planet ?
Cleveland would be enough to make me move right the f@ck out of there! ?

Yeah I’m not here by choice, that’s for sure. I thought when the kids grew up, we’d move somewhere better, then they had grand babies and it’s hard to leave now. ??‍♂️

Said no one ever!

Finally, I can make snow jokes about Americans. Do you guys live in igloos?
T.O today, 20 degrees Celsius View attachment 50508
Hey. I have actually had people ask me that on the phone. This and polar bears. I answer them Yes, don’t want a bunch of people moving up here. Danger,ice,igloos,boar bears, no running water, dirt roads, dark, no sun,honey buckets. Yess to all!

Yeah I’m not here by choice, that’s for sure. I thought when the kids grew up, we’d move somewhere better, then they had grand babies and it’s hard to leave now. ??‍♂️
Should have been a Astronaut! ?

True fact, my second cousin was an astronaut and worked on the Space Station ??
That's cool, now I can tell a little white lie that I know someone that has a cousin that worked on Space Station.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back