Well this looks like fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
72551735_2411987412402230_7161025588533133312_o.jpg
71829148_2898335626867800_337516302694350848_n.jpg
fssfesfsfe.jpg

That's a big one! Cant wait till we start getting snow in the northeast... alot of people hate it, I on the other hand love the snow, guess I better get the snowmobiles out and prepped up.. hopefully have a good winter...

Seen that on the news last night, never happen here. Lol

Though in Colorado, by 3pm today it could clear everything out, melt all the snow away and literally get back to 50+ degrees... I doubt it today, but it does happen more often then peeps think!

Said no one ever!

Finally, I can make snow jokes about Americans. Do you guys live in igloos?
T.O today, 20 degrees Celsius View attachment 50508

Lol, only the guys that have fun in the snow... you must be in the anti snow club...lol... if you sat your ass on a drag sled that runs 152mph in 600 ft. You may change your mind, or crap enough in your pants to stay warm... lol

Lol, only the guys that have fun in the snow... you must be in the anti snow club...lol... if you sat your ass on a drag sled that runs 152mph in 600 ft. You may change your mind, or crap enough in your pants to stay warm... lol

I don't mind snow unless I have things to do! Lol. Though, a Drag Sled that speed probably need to crap my pants to eliminate frostbite!! ?

I will pass on the snow. It’s October and 73F here in northern Ohio. I can’t remember such a warm fall. Usually in the 60’s or 50’s by this time of year. Heck, we just finished off the 90’s and 80’s a few weeks ago. I don’t mind the 60’s and even some 50’s, but the freezing, snow, and ice can f@&$ all the way off. It is hard to do my work when it’s slippery and cold out. Takes twice as long and costs me time and money.

Finally, I can make snow jokes about Americans. Do you guys live in igloos?
T.O today, 20 degrees Celsius

33C Peak temp today in Texas. (92 degrees F.)
I think this may be our last day in the 90's, which I am very excited for the change in weather.

BTW we do all ride horses to work in Texas.

That's my kind of fun either way! Lol
Though in Colorado, by 3pm today it could clear everything out, melt all the snow away and literally get back to 50+ degrees... I doubt it today, but it does happen more often then peeps think!
It snowed in Colorado a few weeks back and the weatherman said it would melt fast. Had a friend go up to Colorado Springs a few weeks ago for flowers and he said at night they didn't need any AC, he had to get up and find a blanket. Lol

Last edited:
I will pass on the snow. It’s October and 73F here in northern Ohio. I can’t remember such a warm fall. Usually in the 60’s or 50’s by this time of year. Heck, we just finished off the 90’s and 80’s a few weeks ago. I don’t mind the 60’s and even some 50’s, but the freezing, snow, and ice can f@&$ all the way off. It is hard to do my work when it’s slippery and cold out. Takes twice as long and costs me time and money.

It was literally in the 80's yesterday. Currently 19 degrees F....

Its still in high 80s, low 90s here. I would like to play in the snow, but living in it is another story, just not use to it.
33C Peak temp today in Texas. (92 degrees F.)
I think this may be our last day in the 90's, which I am very excited for the change in weather.

BTW we do all ride horses to work in Texas.
Me too brother, I live next door, it's been a brutal summer.

That’s a big nope from me. Had an accident in Korea in dead of winter, fell through the ice. Pretty sure I went into shock and couldnt feel anything warm, took another 24 hours to start feeling like myself. I’ll have a bunch of layers on or just stay inside. (Hence the reason why I just ordered 2 scx24s) ?

Last edited:
That's my kind of fun either way! Lol

It snowed in Colorado a few weeks back and the weatherman said it would melt fast. Had a friend go up to Colorado Springs a few weeks ago for flowers and he said at night they didn't need any AC, he had to get up and find a blanket. Lol

Yea Colorado Springs sits far closer to the foothills and mountains then Denver, and the whole Mtn Range temps can fluctuate about 30 - 40 degree differences between night and day.

heh heh. I just turned on my heater last night!

Love the Springs. Especially Manitou Springs area. Came in last fall during that freak blizzard. Flew into Denver as it was coming down. Took 5 hours to drive to Colorado Springs. Was a nightmare.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back