Well well well... look who made it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a YouTube channel 🤔
Not sure if you’re trolling 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

65166A92-D551-49BD-A5BB-4A52E78DF1BF.png

Oh someone jumped 100ft in the gravel pit again. So boring. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Yes true
its interessting that everyone is allowed to say yes and congrats but as soon as someone sais boring the one gets sacked or shamed. Where is the right for speech and my own opinion? No one is repeating other messages that many times but you all right the horse to let everyone be as he is in the hobby. But at the end you all don't live that.

Last edited:
Yes true
its interessting that everyone is allowed to say yes and congrats but as soon as someone sais boring the one gets sacked or shamed. Where is the right for speech and my own opinion? No one is repeating other messages that many times but you all right the horse to let everyone be as he is in the hobby. But at the end you all don't live that.

Because we would rather be positive and encouraging towards eachother than pull eachother down. That's why the positive messages don't get poked fun at, but the unnecessary and exceedingly negative ones do. If you don't enjoy speedrunning, rather than take the effort to enter a thread, read through it, and type up a post being intentionally dismissive to someone's accomplishment, just ignore it. Participate in threads you enjoy, don't drag others down because you don't like that particular part of the hobby.

(And for what it is worth, you have every right to free speech and your opinion, as long as it is within the rules of the forum. I haven't seen your post removed by the mods. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.)

Because we would rather be positive and encouraging towards eachother than pull eachother down. That's why the positive messages don't get poked fun at, but the unnecessary and exceedingly negative ones do. If you don't enjoy speedrunning, rather than take the effort to enter a thread, read through it, and type up a post being intentionally dismissive to someone's accomplishment, just ignore it. Participate in threads you enjoy, don't drag others down because you don't like that particular part of the hobby.

(And for what it is worth, you have every right to free speech and your opinion, as long as it is within the rules of the forum. I haven't seen your post removed by the mods. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.)
Right? I hate short course trucks but I don't go around telling people how much they suck in all the short course truck threads now do I.

Right? I hate short course trucks but I don't go around telling people how much they suck in all the short course truck threads now do I.
But I like them :ROFLMAO: JK JK.
Congrats @jondilly1974. Always watch your videos when they come out. The Typhon GT looks a lot slower than the limitless on camera but they are about neck and neck.

But I like them :ROFLMAO: JK JK.
Congrats @jondilly1974. Always watch your videos when they come out. The Typhon GT looks a lot slower than the limitless on camera but they are about neck and neck.
Yep it’s the opposite in person. The Infraction looks slower to me. It’s the size that gives that impression.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back