Talion Went to the LHS for XT90's......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Walked out with this:

20190412_140334.jpg

He swapped out the plugs for xt90's and I traded him the stock radio and receiver for a Spektrum 3 channel receiver that I can actually use. I am so pumped.

At least you got the XT90's :LOL:
Going for a full teardown, sealed bearings, check diffs, chassis braces, servo mount upgrade?
Or just blast right away?
Im going to run it as is!

Walked out with this:

View attachment 35262

He swapped out the plugs for xt90's and I traded him the stock radio and receiver for a Spektrum 3 channel receiver that I can actually use. I am so pumped.
Nice deal on swapping out the radio for a new receiver. Not many hobby stores would have been as kind. Great buy and congratulations on your latest beast!

Nice deal on swapping out the radio for a new receiver. Not many hobby stores would have been as kind. Great buy and congratulations on your latest beast!
I love my hobby shop. The guy is such a cool dude. All I did was jokingly say hey you want to radio? And he was like sure I'll swap you for receiver that you can use. I had absolutely no use for the stock radio and it's value on the secondary market is probably worthless.

I love my hobby shop. The guy is such a cool dude. All I did was jokingly say hey you want to radio? And he was like sure I'll swap you for receiver that you can use. I had absolutely no use for the stock radio and it's value on the secondary market is probably worthless.
Good lesson to those who only shop online. If you get to know your lhs owner, chances are they'll help you out when you need it. Your guy seems to be Aces all around. Can't wait to meet him;)

That's awesome!

I still have my tactic in a box of transmitters/receivers I don't use. Never even powered it or the one from my revo's up. First thing I did was replace them with a spektrum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back