Werpa ????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DetroitSS

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Typhon 3s
Anyone here ever hear of Werpa brushless rc motors. One of my local hobby shops sells them. Kinda look like possible Castle clones to me.

Well if anyone has heard of them, if anyone has ever tried them, any good and so on. They are not expensive, sometimes it's those little not heard of things the can be hidden gems. They have a 1600kv 8s for $125 and a 1300kv 6s for $125. I called that shop because I would have though the 1300kv would be the 8s motor and the 1600kv but they said the 6s motor but no. They are cheap enough I'm going to pick one up this weekend and try tit out.

$125 isn't all that cheap lol. For example Hobbystar makes some really good motors and for the most part they are only $119 and under. Just picked up a 4585 1580kv for my Kraton for $99 and it's a beast of a motor, even seen it run 142mph on a speed rig so like @rotauq said I'd steer clear as one they aren't very cheap and 2 unheard of brand 3 lack of specs etc.

I just say cheap because my last motor purchase was a Castle 1717 1650kv that was $189

I just say cheap because my last motor purchase was a Castle 1717 1650kv that was $189
I hear ya I just picked up the 1717 for my Limitless. Absolutely love it so far though especially the smooth sensored starts and the torque it has. I'll be pushing it as far as it will go hoping at least 145mph+ which I've seen it do no problem so may even be able to get me to my 150mph goal🤘 but ya for the cost you could even get a decent TP motor or like I said a Hobbystar that are great motors. Just to costy IMO for a unknown brand that may be poor performing as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back