Big Rock What’s a Nero worth in good running condition?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaymondG2

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Nero
  7. Notorious
  8. Vorteks
Hey guys what’s a Nero worth ? May have a chance to do some trading for one . Any opinions on it ?

What's good condition mean - like flawless, or just decently taken care of? I have seen them go from $350 - almost $700 used depending on the condition used. Nib is starting to approach collector prices. I would be suspicious of a Nero priced below $450 just because if it's truly been maintained the owner probably knows it could be sold for more.

I had a great time with mine But I think the v4 6s blx rigs all drive way better - though the Nero frame itself was a true Goliath of durability. Not the rod ends or suspension cantilevers though ?.

You set on getting a Nero specifically or are you just looking for a good used 8thish scale Arrma?

Nero is a tank, but the stock driveshafts are crap. I would strongly suggest going with the HD shafts, but that alone will cost you $200 for a full set of 12 (4 wheels and 8 stubbies).

I don’t have to have just like the truck and it’s history I have a $ pit Notorious , Kraton, Mojave and a Granite and Big Rock 3s on way! Thank for the info I appreciate it!

I have both the Kraton and Nero. The Nero I bought first. I love them both. Nero does break more. Mostly driveshafts and striped wheel hexes even when tight if I run the larger batteries I have. ? The Kraton def flies and jumps better. The Nero I like for sheer speed and ripping around the flats with some jumps. I can be going 1/2 throttle speed, punch it and rip a wheelie until I let off. It’s a complete animal!
Nero is a tank, but the stock driveshafts are crap. I would strongly suggest going with the HD shafts, but that alone will cost you $200 for a full set of 12 (4 wheels and 8 stubbies).

Are these the ones that come with the Big Rock version or something separate? I need to upgrade to them as I break often. Thx

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back