What’s For Dessert? 🥧🤤

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried it, at first I didn’t know what to think.. It is pretty sweet, but the more I ate the more I started to like it. I could taste the fudge first. Once I got the cake pieces I was like damn.. i kinda like this! Before I knew it half the tub was gone. 😜 The wife said it was pretty good too, she hates zebra cakes tho mostly because of the waxy aftertaste. She noticed that in the ice cream too. I said probably cause they mix the F’n cakes in there.. Duh!! 🤣

What ones next?? 🤪
"Duh!" LMFAO!!! 😂 Yeah, I could taste the waxy taste too.

Your turn....pick one and we'll try it next Sunday! 👍😁✌️

Fudge or Strawberry? I say both
1663633035654.png

Wifey is picking up dinner and honeybun ice cream for tomorrow! 😁
BB95EB50-0BAF-4363-BA21-687CE34464CD.jpeg

Idk man, not really feel’n this one.. I like the cinnamon ice cream flavor, it’s got a bit of a Carmel taste as well but the waxy glaze taste kinda wrecks it.
The hell are the chunks?! Honey bun pieces? 🤔

What’d ya think..? 🤨

View attachment 245982

Idk man, not really feel’n this one.. I like the cinnamon ice cream flavor, it’s got a bit of a Carmel taste as well but the waxy glaze taste kinda wrecks it.
The hell are the chunks?! Honey bun pieces? 🤔

What’d ya think..? 🤨
Lol.....and I like this one better than the Zebra cakes. I thought the same thing about the chunks, WTH are these? Lol It wasn't bad, but I'm a huge cinn fan, so that might be why I ate half the container last night! 😂 And I think it also had cinn flavor streaks of something. It should have had several layers of the icing top!!! 🤤

MY TURN! I choose the Nutty Bars one. I picked that up also, knowing I was gonna pick it next. I'll wait till Sunday to try it. As you can see, got plenty more to hold me over! (y)😁✌️
20220926_065900.jpg

@Hammer Down Well damn! That didn't last long! :ROFLMAO: This is def my fav. I love PB ice cream, and throw in the fudge and waffle cone pieces...... Yummy!!! 😁
20221002_205131.jpg

@Hammer Down Well damn! That didn't last long! This is def my fav. I love PB ice cream, and throw in the fudge and waffle cone pieces...... Yummy!!! 😁
View attachment 247541
What kind of fancy mathematics are you using to figure out ice cream consumption 🧐🤣????

I have been using this one: 𝑃(𝑌−𝑋=𝑚|𝑌>𝑋)=∑𝑘𝑃(𝑌−𝑋=𝑚,𝑋=𝑘|𝑌>𝑋)=∑𝑘𝑃(𝑌−𝑋=𝑚|𝑋=𝑘,𝑌>𝑋)𝑃(𝑋=𝑘|𝑌>𝑋)=∑𝑘𝑃(𝑌−𝑘=𝑚|𝑌>𝑘)𝑃(𝑋=𝑘|𝑌>𝑋)

What kind of fancy mathematics are you using to figure out ice cream consumption 🧐🤣????

I have been using this one: 𝑃(𝑌−𝑋=𝑚|𝑌>𝑋)=∑𝑘𝑃(𝑌−𝑋=𝑚,𝑋=𝑘|𝑌>𝑋)=∑𝑘𝑃(𝑌−𝑋=𝑚|𝑋=𝑘,𝑌>𝑋)𝑃(𝑋=𝑘|𝑌>𝑋)=∑𝑘𝑃(𝑌−𝑘=𝑚|𝑌>𝑘)𝑃(𝑋=𝑘|𝑌>𝑋)
Screenshot_20221002-211430_Chrome.jpg

🤭 ;)(y)

Back