Mojave What’s the best terrain for the Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I have been running around my yard but just don’t love it. My kraton, outcast , Talion etc. are great around my yard. I got a couple ramps I can hit for 50 to 80 foot sends. This truck flies like a turd spins out easily and is not stable on the tires. Maybe it just takes time to get used to it. How do y’all feel about the Mojave exb?

image.jpg

I have been running around my yard but just don’t love it. My kraton, outcast , Talion etc. are great around my yard. I got a couple ramps I can hit for 50 to 80 foot sends. This truck flies like a turd spins out easily and is not stable on the tires. Maybe it just takes time to get used to it. How do y’all feel about the Mojave exb?

View attachment 116419
Big open fields, deserts, and gravel roads.

View attachment 116419
Yeah short course style trucks do not make the best jumpers, they are great on like a BMX track or something with small rolling jumps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back