Outcast What’s the best wing mount and bumper for Outcast/Notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to be the one to tell you this but when you clean the mud off you will see you have two different kinds of tires on that beast.;)
Lol I know I usually put the kraton tires on the rear of my outcast to help it from wanting to wheelie all the time

I've never seen any of the indestructible bodies from Germany. I've only seen the ones from Russia. Do you have links to these? I know that Proline has their Bash Armor bodies, which I have seen are supposed to be made out of the same material, but I haven't tried one yet. I was planning on getting one for my MT410 this spring though.
Sorry, it was probably Russia. I saw them on the arrma facebook group.

I don't think pro-line has one that is "outcast" sized yet. I sent an inquiry asking if they were going to make one for outcast, the ERBE and savage flux as I'd like one for all 3 of those. I'll probably get the Stampede body they have at some point.

Last edited:
I like that metal strap idea. My body is nearly split in half at the base of the "windshield" part and cracked from the bottom half way across the truck bed at the base of the rear "window". I used some thick plastic and rivets/washers to keep it alive a bit longer. Contemplating spending the $80+ on one of those indestructible bodies from Germany... wonder why no one in the states makes any of those.
Lol do you mean like this. I did use the metal straps to hold them together until I got a new body and it did work

Attachments

• F82BF671-2218-46DD-86AB-48312A417DBC.jpeg
    F82BF671-2218-46DD-86AB-48312A417DBC.jpeg
    373.8 KB · Views: 54
I like the nut and bolt better cause you can add washers
I use washers on the underside, the rivet tops seem large enough to work ok on the top side.
2019-0104-Outcast-BodyRivetsInside.jpg

2019-0104-Outcast-BodyRivetsOutside.jpg

I forgot to remove the duct tape holding the plastic backer pieces while I was drilling holes. LOL!

I use washers on the underside, the rivet tops seem large enough to work ok on the top side.
2019-0104-Outcast-BodyRivetsInside.jpg

2019-0104-Outcast-BodyRivetsOutside.jpg

I forgot to remove the duct tape holding the plastic backer pieces while I was drilling holes. LOL!
Nice look, kind of like it's been riddled with bullets.

Nice look, kind of like it's been riddled with bullets.
Yeah, worked way better than drilling holes and using zipties or little pieces of wire. Those tend to break or tear through. The rivets have been holding up well for a few bash sessions now. Also, since the rivets hold tight, the body doesn't rattle like it would with zips/wire.

I just ordered the Blue front Thrasher Bumper from #TBoneRacing & there Mud Guards for my new 6s #BlueNotorious that I got yesterday to start off. Ones I start getting use to this stunt truck I will be upgrading to Mitch's Mc2 Shock towers Front and Rear.

Attachments

• Notorious 6s Stunt Truck.jpg
    Notorious 6s Stunt Truck.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 1574000961320.png
    1574000961320.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • m2c-3102-shock tower.jpg
    m2c-3102-shock tower.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 42
  • m2c-3103 shock tower.jpg
    m2c-3103 shock tower.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back