What’s this “EXB” all about?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d love to see them do something in a 1/16 scale. A small scale Mojave or Talion would be awesome. I’d buy one in a heartbeat
1/16 would be a little too small for me, no air control, but 1/12 that shared parts with the 3s line would be awesome. The HPI XS Savage looks like it's a blast.

What fb group?
Arrma Rc Arrmy trust me you aren't missing anything, 100 posts a day asking what servo to run, what tires to get, what diff or shock oil to run and a few posts for people showing off their cars.

1/16 would be a little too small for me, no air control, but 1/12 that shared parts with the 3s line would be awesome. The HPI XS Savage looks like it's a blast.
I have tons of in air control on my LC Racing EMB-T on 2s. I could not imagine what that thing would be like on 3s though. The LC Racing EMB-MT is a bit squirrely in the air however.

I only say that size because of it’s portability. I had a e-revo vxl 1/16 and it was great, aside from the rear diff blowing every couple months. It was great to just throw it in a drawstring backpack and take it anywhere. It was crazy fast for its size too.

I only say that size because of it’s portability. I had a e-revo vxl 1/16 and it was great, aside from the rear diff blowing every couple months. It was great to just throw it in a drawstring backpack and take it anywhere. It was crazy fast for its size too.
I hated the Merv I had, I wouldn't wish one of those on my worst enemy.

I think this is a huge win. If you don't already have electronics, you could put in the BLX stuff and a budget servo for about $200 or less. That puts you at $670, which is the same price as just the RTR and an M2C chassis, not to mention all the other included upgrades. Love the black body too. Could see purchasing down the road and throwing electronics I already have in it.

Edit - I expect an increase in the number of used V3 and V4 "roller" Kratons to be hitting the market when these are actually available.

Only on Kraton? What about the rest?
I found it from FB forum...
1593690528769.png

Very Nice, Well done Arrma!

New diffs too, I didn't expect that. And a center Limited slip diff? Interesting... I wonder if handling will suffer? seems like it will just end up being locked with a bit of slip for crashes? I guess you can have a standard diff ready in hand if you want to track bash.

I like it. I still personally would swap in the aluminum bulkheads and aluminum hubs (steering and rear) and the aluminum diff cups. Other than that I would buy it if I didn't already have a decked out k6s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back