What’s this “EXB” all about?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rubber sealed bearings are great. However, still has the brass bushings in the steering.

OKAY! Whoa NO! Now they've gone and done it! Total deal breaker for me! I was starting to change my tune but THAT! THAT'S where I draw my line in the sand! And it ain't the invisible one either! :ROFLMAO:

OKAY! Whoa NO! Now they've gone and done it! Total deal breaker for me! I was starting to change my tune but THAT! THAT'S where I draw my line in the sand! And it ain't the invisible one either! :ROFLMAO:

AGREED!! Total deal breaker! In fact I'll be blowing up all my Arrma $hit on Saturday as part of my firework finale. Thanks for being there for me!

Exactly!

Perfect reason for me to NOT buy one of these, and fix my nitro Savage instead. Yeah, thats my story and Im stickin to it.

Don’t want to toot my own horn but look back at post 8 and ding ding ding I’m a winner.:cool:

Just seen Jay Tees video, he beat it up pretty good, only thing broke was rear wing mount.

I see all kind of questions and comments on this new rig, go to Arrma website, all the info is there.

How did I miss this....? I'm sold, take my money now.. ( only point I think they missed was selling it with a clear body )

What is the release date state side..?? UK is saying August 24th..!! 2 months to wait ??

I can now turn my v4 Kraton into an Outcast with a few parts and then go nuts with the EXB..??
I'm quite sure here in the UK it will work out cheaper to buy the EXB rather than all the upgrade parts separately..

How did I miss this....? I'm sold, take my money now.. ( only point I think they missed was selling it with a clear body )

What is the release date state side..?? UK is saying August 24th..!! 2 months to wait ??

I can now turn my v4 Kraton into an Outcast with a few parts and then go nuts with the EXB..??
I'm quite sure here in the UK it will work out cheaper to buy the EXB rather than all the upgrade parts separately..

Traitor! :ROFLMAO:

My main concern is, will we be able to put those new diffs on the other 6S platformes :unsure:

I got my answer! Thanks again @Rich Duperbash

1593802985115.png

Well every now and then I open up the Arrma rc page and see a green 8s Kraton and hope for a surprise and bingo !! I am surprised and happy . Now to see how many $$$$. Basically built the way we would end up with after many aftermarket parts.

Done some quick maths with my LHS & it would have worked out more than price of the EXB to get my recently bought V4 anywhere near same spec!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back