Talion What’s with Tower and armma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This parts shortage is NOT HH's ignoring Arrma or us Arrma Customers... This is the hole that Hobbico dug when they could not / would not pay suppliers. Supplier don't get paid, they stopped making parts, and put other projects to the front of the line. Now HH has to get the contracts re-signed and THEN get into the back of the line, and wait their turn for parts and cars to get produced. This is how manufacturing works. It is called "Lead Time", and is measured in weeks or months, not hours or days.

You are pissed about the parts shortage, that is fine, I get it, and I am not gonna stop you. But make sure you direct your anger at the people that actually caused the problem, and not the people trying to get Arrma out of the hole it is in.

Very well put.

Someone just posted this note on FB-

Horizon has no intention of getting rid of the surface brands Arrma and Axial. We just acquired Hobbico and we are working out the logistics and integrating our computers into one. Be patient as we work through all the brands. Not sure why dealers in the UK would have problems getting parts. UK dealers need to be contact Horizon Germany for assistance.

David W
Product Support

Someone just posted this note on FB-

Horizon has no intention of getting rid of the surface brands Arrma and Axial. We just acquired Hobbico and we are working out the logistics and integrating our computers into one. Be patient as we work through all the brands. Not sure why dealers in the UK would have problems getting parts. UK dealers need to be contact Horizon Germany for assistance.

David W
Product Support

That is great news!!!

Arrma is one of the best selling RC out right now traxxas was affected by kraton outcast 1/8 scale cars were killing every one they bought them because of there sales it’s all about money they will keep it going for sure why waste time and money to buy when they could of done nothing and let them close up shop less competition but they sold lots of cars now traxxas is really there only competition things will be back to normal if not better with new management

trying to order parts for my various units,,, everything is backorder,,backorder. Is armma or Tower have a problem or what,,,getting pretty frustrating to say the least. Must bea real slow boat from China..
There is plenty of parts on eBay for Arrma vehicles. You might have to search a little but You be able to find almost everything on eBay

Hope everything goes well. Im in back order list in amain hobbies since april 20th. i already bought almost us$ 2,000 in upgrade parts and didn know how is the kraton fisically.

I ordered a Typhon last month and the shipping ETA has been 5/15 (today) for weeks. SO I got on chat with HobbyZone.com and was told Horizon Hobbies and ARRMA need to strike a deal before they will ship anything. So I guess we are still in grid lock for parts and cars

I ordered a Typhon last month and the shipping ETA has been 5/15 (today) for weeks. SO I got on chat with HobbyZone.com and was told Horizon Hobbies and ARRMA need to strike a deal before they will ship anything. So I guess we are still in grid lock for parts and cars
That's not fun news...

1 ARRMA aint going nowhere...
2 Parts will be out

3 all above have been said tons of times

4 IF i would be worried, do you think il still have ma 12 strong arrma 1/8 fleet?..no..not for one second.

This was posted from another thread....

IMG_6736.PNG

Link-- What’s with Tower and armma

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 4:23 PM
Subject: [#SDS-323-65234]: ARRMA Parts Availability?

Thank you for your recent contact with Horizon Hobby. The information provided to us is that Arrma parts will be coming in just about every week this month and next month. So depending on what you are looking for you should see stock availability coming in weekly over the next 6 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horizon Hobby
Product Support

Ticket Details

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back