What’s your favorite rc brand other than Arrma

What’s your favorite brand of rc other than arrma?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that there are a lot of non listed brands including
Tekno
Vatterra
Team associated
Associated electric
Tamiya
Mugen
Serpent
X-ray
Banggood special
@slick2500 @Mr.Duke @WoodiE
Could one of you add these brands listed above? Thanks
I guess he wasn't thinking outside of the RTR box. Tekno is the sh**.

Tekno...... FTW

I see that there are a lot of non listed brands including
Tekno
Vatterra
Team associated
Associated electric
Tamiya
Mugen
Serpent
X-ray
Banggood special
@slick2500 @Mr.Duke @WoodiE
Could one of you add these brands listed above? Thanks
I can edit any existing option for the poll that was originally chosen but can not expand the number of choices within the poll. That appears to have been locked in once it went live. I did chuckle at the thought of momentarily changing all the choices to Arrma vehicle names while I was in there though ?

Other...

Vaterra
So coming from a person who has been in this since Feb of 2020. I bought all Arrma for my first RCs Infraction first and the Granite BLX next. Then I have 3 Kyosho Mini-Z RX7, Nissan Skyline, etc.

Now I am learning and reading I just adore the old school muscle car looks of the Vaterra 69/72 Camaro, 69 Dodge the Trans AM firebird, Cuda.... these came in different body styles

HPI
Then you have the HPI with some of the old schools 69 Mustang, etc....

Most of those seemed to have come out in 2013-15 and I just cannot find them. The ones I have could found are more shelf RCs I run in clean locations like a gym or large inside warehouse floor, etc.

You can also add Sworkz. We can also talk about Thunder tiger, but it is an almost dead brand now.

The more cars i have are tamiya, because the tamiya catalog is huuuuge. Not the favorit cars i own, except my 1989 Egress i raced, but i like to build them and they have pretty cool look.

I wouldn't say i have a favorit brand, all have some good and less good cars. There is some i wouldn't advise to buy like DHK, Corally (at least the 1/8, the 1/10 is a little bit better stamped copy), The FS Racing 1/8, ZD Racing 1/8.

The list of brands i own :

Arrma
Losi
Tekno
HPI
Hobao
Thunder Tiger
Kyosho
Tamiya
Aristocraft-hitec
Academie
Wltoys
FS Racing
Corally
JLB
Vkar
BSR
ZD Racing
DHK
Remo Hobby
Traxxas
HuanQi
SST
VRX
HSP
HNR
Nikko
Turnigy

Last edited:
We have Arrma, Axial, Redcat and a couple of the T-things but Arrma Is for bashing it is Arrma.
For crawling Axial and Redcat get the vote.

Xray, Traxxas, Sworkz, FMS
FMS?

Lc Racing. Hands down the best 1/14 platform available. It's so good that WL Toys poorly copied their design to make the 144001, 124019, 124018, 124017 and 124016. Comparing the Lc Racing stuff to the Wltoys stuff is like comparing a real Xbox to one that you bought off Wish.

Back