What 1:1 car should I buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic..
Anyone know or have video (or screen grab) enhancing program that can clarify license plate numbers off of a speeding car from dashcam?
Wasn't me!! I promise..takes about a mile to get to 60 in my daily driver!!😎🤣🤣

I’m currently working full time. Not loaded but I am doing pretty well for almost 16. Close to 50 hrs a week, often 55-60 hrs

Good for you young man.
Keep doing what you're doing. 👍

Wasn't me!! I promise..takes about a mile to get to 60 in my daily driver!!😎🤣🤣

I know.

Got a crazy driver in a BMW Blast around us (while taking my family out to a kids event) yesterday on our neighborhood country road..
I want to report this to the police.

@kspitters

Keep a clear head on your shoulders and don't ever let your ego get the better of you.

Like these iDiots >>

Last edited:
Good for you young man.
Keep doing what you're doing. 👍

I know.

Got a crazy driver in a BMW Blast around us (while taking my family out to a kids event) yesterday on our neighborhood country road..
I want to report this to the police.

@kspitters

Keep a clear head on your shoulders and don't ever let your ego get the better of you.

Like these iDiots >>

They need to Learn how to drive - fast.
It takes time to learn.
What they each did was obvious and stupid.
TIRES are so important! And old, hard performance tires are the worst!
Want to play like that?
Need NEW tires every 20k miles regardless how "good " they look.

Yeah, I was a real ahole when I got my license at 16..lost it twice before I was 17. That's with the help of the best known lawyer in town.. took me many a years to get it outta my system. Wife says it's still not out,LOL. 🤷‍♂️
I'm going on 52 now..😜

Yeah, thats okay mine says the same thing. I did manage to get a ticket for the first time in almost 10 years last summer.
Left the shop sideways and put on a show all the way down the road for the officer in the office. He wasn't amused and chased me down. 🤣
My dakota isn't much really. Its a 4.7 v8 short bed/reg cab. Cats deleted/ Flowmaster 40's. 9.25 rear end but I welded it solid when I threw the diff pin a few years back. Its plenty fun enough. 😂
I'm wanting to rip the 4.7 out and go to a carbed 360. I just don't like these newer motors. I like simplicity.
That rear end has hauled around 2k lbs of rock probably 10x and made it a few years of my heavy foot. For those that claim a welded diff doesn't hold up. If done right they do. Got a posi-trak diff and 4.11 gear set for it if it ever decides to grenade.

Yeah, thats okay mine says the same thing. I did manage to get a ticket for the first time in almost 10 years last summer.
Left the shop sideways and put on a show all the way down the road for the officer in the office. He wasn't amused and chased me down. 🤣
My dakota isn't much really. Its a 4.7 v8 short bed/reg cab. Cats deleted/ Flowmaster 40's. 9.25 rear end but I welded it solid when I threw the diff pin a few years back. Its plenty fun enough. 😂
I'm wanting to rip the 4.7 out and go to a carbed 360. I just don't like these newer motors. I like simplicity.
That rear end has hauled around 2k lbs of rock probably 10x and made it a few years of my heavy foot. For those that claim a welded diff doesn't hold up. If done right they do. Got a posi-trak diff and 4.11 gear set for it if it ever decides to grenade.
Yeah, most PO's have no sense of humor for that stuff..🤷‍♂️🤣🤣
Been there..
A co worker of mine is a Dodge guy. Says 4.7 is a disgrace to the brand. He gots an r/t Dakota with 5.9. Nice truck. I had a sport ext cab with 3.9 back when..great looker, bout all I can say good of it.

Yeah, most PO's have no sense of humor for that stuff..🤷‍♂️🤣🤣
Been there..
A co worker of mine is a Dodge guy. Says 4.7 is a disgrace to the brand. He gots an r/t Dakota with 5.9. Nice truck. I had a sport ext cab with 3.9 back when..great looker, bout all I can say good of it.

Well I'm 2nd owner. First owner bought it from the shop where I worked new. He passed away at like 87 and I bought it from the family. Had 82k on it and was extremely well taken care of. I bought it for $1k because of the situation and it needed ball joints.
The price was right, and its treated me great. I honestly cannot believe it still runs as good as it does considering my abuse.

I'm gonna bet that hydrogen is the way forward. Did you see the engine Toyota just made?

View attachment 310875