What 6s model should I get???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCKYE99

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey yall i had a quick question I was debating on weather what 6s arma to get next i was thinking either the typhon the tailion or kraton or outcast ALL i care about is durability (thats why i want a arrma) litteraly and bone stock i don't want to upgrade i just want the strongest arma 6s out of the box so if you think another 6s arma would be better tell me i just want the strongest out of the box 6S 6S!!! rig thanks

I would have to say Typhon only due to the light weight and short arms. I would have said Senton 6S but it’s gone. If this Mojave EXB ever comes out, that might take the cake.

So definetly mojave or talion so stay away fronm kraton 6s and outcast 6s? The only issue i have with the mojave is how low to the ground it is does it chassis slap every jump? And would you say the talion is just as strong if i put alumnim chassis braces on it because i forgot to mention that i was planning on putting alloy chassis braces on all of em so talion with metal brace or still mojave

I’d say Typhon: short arms, short chassis, small tires, superfast, rock solid.
Drove it to hell and back but I just wouldn’t break ?
And you can get away with running 4S and it’s still plenty fast. On 6S it’s a raped ape.

On 4s it’s plenty fast, untill you go 6s you’ll find 4s slow ?
I can’t keep tires glued on 6S. I am running a 20T pinion though. Gonna give some MX28s a run tomorrow though. See how they hold up.

Toughest - Typhon. But it is only a 'good' basher stock. It needs MX28 and wide-mod to be a great basher.

Kraton is still the king. the best do-it-all basher, very tough. Yes, jump it wrong, and it will break, but newb with a heavy throttle finger will break anything.

I love my Mojaves , but they have their place on how / where you drive it . Went to the BMX track Sunday with one of my Mojaves , Talion , and Notorious , all on 4s , the Noto and Talion blows away the Mojave at that type of location , it just sucked to try and use the Mojave to do what I was doing with the Noto , Talion .
Then after that went to my fav bash spot , closed down golf course , put the Talion and Noto on 6s , flyin high jumps with perfect control .Back flipping with both , etc . Those 2 are my fav 6s rigs ( don't have a K6S ) . However did not come home with nothing broken , LOL , snapped the upper screw in the aluminum front chassis brace on Talion ( that happened at the bmx track landing flat / pancaking into the hard packed dirt , then doing high back flips with the Noto , broke a front driveshaft , it broke at the cvd joint in front wheel .
So , for 6s , newbie , Talion does alot for you IMO .

Alright thanks everyone last question which out of the 3 tailon typhon and Mojave goes the fastest on grass? (6S) oh and Mojave is the most durable stock correct? Or would you say it’s a tie bewteen talion and Mojave since I’ve sort of ruled out the typhon unless it is the most durable because I prefer to go faster on grass my list goes durability first speed second

Last edited:
Stock , the Mojave is the fastest ( comes w 16t pinion )
Ok thanks I know you have experience with that truck and so have you had any problems with the chassis because chassis are quite expensive sorry if I’m sounding like a newbie or something I just really don’t like breaking stuff and having to replace it and the wheels are quite small is that a problem those are probably my last questions

Stock, I'd say they are just about equal on grass. Mojave has higher pinion but smaller tires, it's all a mix.
If you plan on jumping, Mojave is not the best from what I can tell. Straight jumps no issue but back-flips etc are difficult, just not made for it.
If you do scale driving most of the time, that is your pick though.

I have yet to break my Talion chassis and had some nasty landings. Nothing will hold forever though. Stock chassis is fairly inexpensive (~$50?)
If you do not like fixing your cars, this is not the hobby for you imho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back