Kraton What 6s shocks fit the Kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketzx1

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Nero
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Infraction 4x4
Hello. I’ve looked at the stickied thread for the different shocks that will fit various Arrma vehicles, but I didn’t really see any definitive answer to my title. Now, the stock shocks on my Kraton 4s are very nice, have held up great so far but I’m looking at getting better shocks to handle more abuse.

Which set of 6s shocks fit? Thanks!

No. The notorious shocks are longer. The 4S shocks are pretty good. They just need thicker fluid maybe.

0F7DF933-9218-41F2-B556-9FD591D74650.jpeg

I would recommend getting the Talion ones. Because I ordered the Typhon shocks for my Outcast 4s and they were shorter than the stock ones (less ground clearance). I ordered the Talion shock shafts, installed them on the Typhon shocks and that worked out for me. I'm not sure if the Kraton 4s is any different but it uses the same shocks so I think the Talion ones are better (if you like to lower the truck a little bit then the Typhon shocks are the way to go).

I just put RPM arms on my Kraton 4s and they have two mounting holes. The inner hole still was beyond the Typhon 6s shock by a few mm. The outer was far enough out to make the arm parallel with the ground using the Typhon 6s shock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back