Typhon What a great day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hello everyone , took the typhon to work this morning , first time in huge area and the 23t pinion , I even passed the handset to a friend who hasn’t driven before , it was soooooo fast , shame we had the fooods yesterday , but the typhon handled the water with ease , wheelspun for ever . Anyways , to get a tad more stability , i dug out my kraton chassis and stretched it , had great fun messing with other wheel / tyre combos . Heading back to the big area soon , looking forward to trying some talion wheel tyres when they appear
D7168AF1-6D46-4577-AE41-91DAE1918A00.jpeg
0F29B5B3-8EBC-420D-842C-1991236E2532.jpeg
9DE6AAAE-9C58-477D-9D3B-00FAC421FD8F.jpeg
425BBDF5-6434-4456-BCBC-ECDF1403D000.jpeg

The little 2.8 badlands were huge 😂😂😂

Talion tyres and wheels on the way from the states as non in the uk till end of august , not to bad a price either , will try the stretched next week , then convert to wide boy and talion towers , love it

Awesome glad you got to have a blast like that! Careful with that big of pinion especially off road as you noticed how bad the tires balloon they also will rip or blow. I just ripped a couple off the rim and need to reglue them as I tried running a 24t off road and they were the belted MX28's.

Awesome glad you got to have a blast like that! Careful with that big of pinion especially off road as you noticed how bad the tires balloon they also will rip or blow. I just ripped a couple off the rim and need to reglue them as I tried running a 24t off road and they were the belted MX28's.
hello there , the 2.8`s were fitted just for fun to be honest , wanted to see them go big , and they sure did , she's back on the typhon tyres now and is ready for next week , i kept an eye on the motor temp whilst off road earlier , she was ok . can not wait for the talion wheels and tyres to turn up , shes gonna be awesome indeed

hello there , the 2.8`s were fitted just for fun to be honest , wanted to see them go big , and they sure did , she's back on the typhon tyres now and is ready for next week , i kept an eye on the motor temp whilst off road earlier , she was ok . can not wait for the talion wheels and tyres to turn up , shes gonna be awesome indeed
Ok, ya the regular MX28's definitely go big lol first time I ran them on my stretched Typhon it would standing backflip like nothing 😂

Back