Kraton What a piece of art and engineering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mk_Rc

have a nice day arrma maniacs ✌
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
today, after two weeks of waiting, the mail has arrived.
20191217_152722.jpg

it's been a long time ( 1year ) since i bought arrma granite 3s blx i love this little upgraded beast ?
20191205_143742.jpg

but kraton 6s this is above all my expectations ? this is a huge compared to granite!
20191217_152951.jpg

all those details that combine this masterpiece are really amazing ... so far I'm waiting for the batterys so I haven't drive it for now. but i can't wait to do the first run ?

even before the first run I will replace the remote and the receiver, the bearings with the sealed ones, and the 25kg servo ... i'm thinking if shimming deferencials too ... what do you think about that?

and i made a little change on the controller .. bye bye dumbo rc! I put some arrma decal and no more signs about dumbo ? and i put a foam on plastic wheel
20191217_161259.jpg

That's it for now, happy bashing to you all ?

Awsome rig man!, Congrats on the purchase.. seems you are on the right track for sure with your plans.. your going to love that thing just as much if not more than the granite... nice to see your arrma fleet grow.. (y) ?

nicely done, I think a dif shim and "re-oil" would be a good idea. after a few hours on my v4 kraton I opened up the center diff for new oil and found excessive metal shavings in the oil and gear wear for the minimal use its seen. ive also had 2 costly accidents due to the spektrum transmitter receiver.

Your diffs will be fine. Just change fluid semi often. They do wear with a high punch setting. I got around 75 packs before needing a rebuild on all 3

nicely done, I think a dif shim and "re-oil" would be a good idea. after a few hours on my v4 kraton I opened up the center diff for new oil and found excessive metal shavings in the oil and gear wear for the minimal use its seen. ive also had 2 costly accidents due to the spektrum transmitter receiver.

Tnx ? for now i will not dig in to diffs...damn ? yea thats why i will change receiver and remote first to avoid crash on my non fault

Every Arrma is a work of art, but a blue Kraton, those are just extra special. Congrats on your family's new addition!

Today i reinforced the body:
I used a gorilla tape and a blow dryer. first, I cleaned the entire body with cleaning alcohol inside, then glued the first layer of gorilla tape and hot-glued the first layer. then I repeated the same with another layer. the body is more flexible for sure ?
20191220_150641.jpg

Finished product:
20191223_141652.jpg

what do you think about this method of body protection?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back