What are a few of your dream RC vehicles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xmaxx or a 8S Outcast if they made a V2

I'd be happy with all m2c beefed up trugified Typhon 6s and a Limitless with a pocket full of cash? not too much to ask for

I just made one of my dreams come true. Bought a Tamiya TXT-1 and are going to have soon a Losi 6ix audi r8 . For that to happen I had to sell my T-Brand Defender (which I am happy too, T-Brand sucks but they have some good cars) and one of my Arrma Mojave 6S. But so far is worth it.

I never ever would by a nitro car. To loud, to stinky. But I would love I could afford one of those super tuned DBXL e or Losi 5ive T e from Ihttps://www.mgm-controllers.de/rc-cars. They start around 2 or 3000euros and go up then. depends on what setup.

I have always played with Arrma Traxxas and Losi. My dream would be to play with some high end cars like Serpent RC, Xray, and Mugen.

A 1/5 scale 4wd on road FG would be fun too.

the new losi MT. Not sure we’re including anything but surface vehicles, but I REALLY want a FPV drone to take some cool aerial footage
Well get ready for a huge learning curve. I got a nice setup from Ebay then realized when it said not for beginners there was a reason ? I'm now practicing on a indoor whoop.
My dream rig at the moment is an Outcast 8s hooked up with all M2C parts.

As much as i like surface RC, I dream RC is one I already own: The iflight Nazgul 6S with the dji vista. Freestyle FPV is like bashing in the air and there is nothing else i can imagine within current technology that I would consider an upgrade...

? cinewhoop... time to Google that lol.

As much as i like surface RC, I dream RC is one I already own: The iflight Nazgul 6S with the dji vista. Freestyle FPV is like bashing in the air and there is nothing else i can imagine within current technology that I would consider an upgrade...
Yes I agree with fpv freestyle. The thrill of diving gaps and flipping over tree tops is amazing!

Does it have to be an existing vehicle? Notorious 8s. I know the Outcast is the same, but I prefer the Notorious look. Which is probably why I just ordered the V5!! And another dream vehicle would be to get the Tamiya Blackfoot I had as a kid. Not a new one, the actual one I had. Id love to see all the rigging I did just to keep it running since I have very few ways to get parts. (POOR).

@Lovestricken

A Cinewhoop is a 3" (not so-) tinywhoop with bumperducts and a tame tuning. They are nice when you are still developing your flight skills and want to fly close to people or breakable objects in spacious indoors. I do have GEPRC cinewhoop, it's nice, but 80% of the time i will prefer a 5" freestyle drone for filming. In the end they all use similar hardware and can be tuned to tame settings and things like autoleveling is just a flip of a switch. I always fly acro though (no autoleveling, all manual stick control)

I filmed my mate's boat this summer. With my old 5" freestyle drone on acro, just using the dji fpv system (no gopro) as it's on water and crash would mean bye bye. Ball breaking as i was sitting in the boat trying not to get seasick bouncing around with my goggles on. Don't waste your time watching the whole movie, though at the end i get a bit more confident and circle a little around the mast before landing. I attached a 50cm stick to the bottom of the drone so it can be caught in air ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back