Kraton What are my options for spur gears. Been running stock and want to go lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What motor are you running? If you are going for 1:1 you are probably running a pretty big can. It wouldn't hurt to put on a PPS motor/diff mount. It'll get you extra room for gearing, hold your mesh much better, and is way more rigid a setup than the stock Arrma one. All things that will help running monster power.

What motor are you running? If you are going for 1:1 you are probably running a pretty big can. It wouldn't hurt to put on a PPS motor/diff mount. It'll get you extra room for gearing, hold your mesh much better, and is way more rigid a setup than the stock Arrma one. All things that will help running monster power.
I've got a turnigy 1450kv 8s motor I'm running now

All ready running a 22 I think and it barley fits. The ultimate goal is a 1:1 ratio
Just for reference I just put a 24T Tekno pinion in my 6S EXB with stock 50T spur and stock motor mount. There is maybe 1mm of mesh adjustment.

Remember this is for center spur, not for the front/rear bulkheads.. ;)

No problem so far ;)
I just figured if the cup size changed the bolt pattern would be different as well...that's awesome it isn't. I was wanting to try the 46T, but wanted to keep the LSD. Item added to the list. Haha

I just figured if the cup size changed the bolt pattern would be different as well...that's awesome it isn't. I was wanting to try the 46T, but wanted to keep the LSD. Item added to the list. Haha
You need to buy this, the diff set not just the spur ring gear

ARA310989 CENTER DIFF SET 46T

So the 46t ring is NOT a direct fit replacement to the EXB center diff... You have a complete center diff swap and no longer use the EXB center diff. As far as I know, there is no smaller ring gear for the the EXB diffs, center or otherwise.

Oh well yeah....that's just the standard diff, not the LSD from the EXB model. I was saying you cannot fit that spur gear on the EXB diff cup due to it being a different size cup from the standard model. Of course you can fit the standard complete diff in an EXB, but you lose the LSD.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back