SOLD / FOUND What are people looking for??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still holding out for a TYPHON TLR ROLLER.

I might just turn my limitless into one. I hit my speed goal then it just sat here so I stripped it down, and it continues to sit. A widened limitless for bashing the streets is what I'm after. Something to run with my Bergonzoni once it's finished.

1000001122.png

PS pay no mind to the tires on the limitless those were burned up on my infraction then went here for shelf duty.

I'm still holding out for a TYPHON TLR ROLLER.

I might just turn my limitless into one. I hit my speed goal then it just sat here so I stripped it down, and it continues to sit. A widened limitless for bashing the streets is what I'm after. Something to run with my Bergonzoni once it's finished.

View attachment 263299

PS pay no mind to the tires on the limitless those were burned up on my infraction then went here for shelf duty.
Wife has a typhon tlr all put together with a blx setup.. $525 for rtr $400 for roller
Mod 1.5 pinion, spur 8s
Lots of mod 1’s… none of the 1.5’s though.. sorry!

K6 EXB cvds/dogbones, plastic parts, hubs, arms, body, 3drc wing mount, basically anything other than electronics. 😁

lol I did see that one but someone already got it I thought. Oh you @Mike'sGN-Kraton lol. You didn't buy it?
I'm basically on the fence about buying a Kraton 8S EXB roller for $500 on sale now. Or getting a DBXL-E. For a $1k it would be a lot closer in price to the kraton.

edit: I pm'd @joostin420 the seller about it just to see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back