Notorious What are some good heatsinks that will fit the BLX 2050kV brushless motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
I'm looking to install Game Changers new V3 Impervious fan and I am looking for a good heatsink that will fit on my Notorious..
Any recommendations would be great appercaited.

Here is the fan I am installing:
1607262251638.png

Last edited:
I went ahead and pulled my 2050kv motor from my typhon. I bought a heatsink from gcrc when I picked up one of his fans. Just so happens it's a 40mm Id like the motor and fits perfectly. Also it's made for 40mm fans? I'll look for a link from integy for this exact one for you ?

View attachment 112835

View attachment 112836
Are you kicking it out the side? that'll never fit under the typhon body. I kept the yeah racing dual fans on both typhons running the typhon body for clearance. I did find a hobbywing heat sink that fit a 50x20 fan on it under the talion. It may work on the typhon too.

Are you kicking it out the side? that'll never fit under the typhon body. I kept the yeah racing dual fans on both typhons running the typhon body for clearance. I did find a hobbywing heat sink that fit a 50x20 fan on it under the talion. It may work on the typhon too.
Just took a photo for the man that started the thread and asked about a heatsink that will fit a 2050kv motor and would work with a 40mm fan. And he's running a notorious so it may work for him. Definitely not much room under the typhon. Hobbyywing is another good option?

I went ahead and pulled my 2050kv motor from my typhon. I bought a heatsink from gcrc when I picked up one of his fans. Just so happens it's a 40mm Id like the motor and fits perfectly. Also it's made for 40mm fans? I'll look for a link from integy for this exact one for you ?

View attachment 112835

View attachment 112836
What fan is that? Looks powerful.

and again I really have not said anything negative ? that is your conclusion so that will explain to you or maybe because of the translation of Google ? because I am Dutch.
Or maybe you think you're very stupid now reading my response because you find out that you spent $ 50 which in the end only costs a few dollars ? And then take it out on my ? I'm fine with it ? and have a good day ?
Zit ik hier te denken dat wij Nederlanders een van de beste (niet-Engelse) Engels sprekende volken zijn

Back