Notorious What are the best shock towers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerDubs

Military Veteran
Reaction score
So went off a jump- broke a front A-arm, a back a-arm, the wheelie bar / wing mount (with a Tbone wheelie bar on)...

Already bought front RPM arms, just discovered the broken rear arm while working on the car and will buy rear RPM...

Decided I am going to buy a M2C chassis and some sort of shock towers. What are the best?

Any other suggestions for parts to make it less prone to damage? I have the T-bone F/R bumpers.

So went off a jump- broke a front A-arm, a back a-arm, the wheelie bar / wing mount (with a Tbone wheelie bar on)...

Already bought front RPM arms, just discovered the broken rear arm while working on the car and will buy rear RPM...

Decided I am going to buy a M2C chassis and some sort of shock towers. What are the best?

Any other suggestions for parts to make it less prone to damage? I have the T-bone F/R bumpers.
Voltage hobbies

You have a few options but Voltage Hobbies is my go-to for serious upgrades. Even out of stock, I wait til they restock. Shipping is fast, they appreciate the business and will send small and classy decals if you like to show where your money goes. Small US owned and operated.

Maxspeedpartsde on Ebay for carbon fiber or voltage if you want 7075 aluminum. Cant go wrong with either one IMO.

Attachments

• 20190318_005628.jpg
    20190318_005628.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 20190318_005634.jpg
    20190318_005634.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 43
Thanks guys. Ordered the M2c chassis and skid plates along with a voltage rear tower.

I did a quick forum search and watched a few videos on you tube and it seems the rear tower is what most people are bending.

I'm starting with just the back because I remember you talking about how heavy your car is. ;)

I put my notorious on a little diet but ive come to the conclusion that the tires are the main culprit.. I put my katars on the notorious and it jumped almost as good as my talion..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back